Action Figure AVP Part 2 - Celtic Predator (MGBB Custom Version) *Photo Links Fixed*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are great, man. This is a fantastic work, I really think it looks completely professional.

Wow these mods are amazing. Being a big Pred & 1/6 fan, seeing your Celtic & Scar seriously makes me jealous. Beautiful work

the custom is amazing to say the least but the forehead reminds me of this

magmar.jpg

still really bad ass

Last edited:
awesome jobs...
Mmm.. and that mean chopper and elder is your next project..? :D
I wish. Too bad I did not buy those when they were released and now they are unaffordable to me.

the custom is amazing to say the least but the forehead reminds me of this

magmar.jpg

still really bad ass
Hahaha, thanks! My Celtic looks like Pokemon.

Very Nice Custom!!! In fact, I Wonder If HT Do This In 1/6 Again, If It Will Beat Yours...
Steve, thanks so much! I do hope HT will redo all AVP preds and they have are nicer than mine. It doesn't really cost more for HT to produce something that looks better, but they will sell more.

I saw your custom on Scar year ago and I thought you impressed me so much that no much thing can be done on celtic to impress me. I was wrong.
A year later here I am jaw breaking stunned with your celtic. That's what HT AVP predator should be in the remake.

Why don't you tell HT to hire you my friend to provide insight and reference rather than use their own interpretation.

Again, good job mate. I would really like to see your personally..

I wish. Too bad I did not buy those when they were released and now they are unaffordable to me.

Hahaha, thanks! My Celtic looks like Pokemon.

It's indeed look like Magmar. It's so cute..

I will PM you for your comments on not owning chopper :)

Back