Action Figure AVP Part 2 - Celtic Predator (MGBB Custom Version) *Photo Links Fixed*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any thoughts on making some conversion parts and selling?

i second this motion i would like parts to make my own too :)

Will anyone be interested if I re-cast these parts?
CelticWIP07.jpg

Have you ever considered doing Wolf or P1 they would be awesome to see! Well that's if you get the time lol! :D
I don't think so because I do not have those figures and they are too expensive to buy now. But if I have a chance to obtain those figures I would be interested to customize Wolf. HT has released P1 Classic which is pretty perfect already.

Let's hope the wait isn't too long. You should just get a spare AVP head and removie the wires anyway. It's actually very very simple. Only took me about 15 minutes to get them all out.

i have extra AVP head ..
could you please tell me how to do that in details ?

Mgbb you are truly a master! This Celtic is a excellent masterpiece, he looks way better than what HT released him like.
I wish I could have a Celtic like that, he's just pure awesomeness!

I don't think so because I do not have those figures and they are too expensive to buy now. But if I have a chance to obtain those figures I would be interested to customize Wolf. HT has released P1 Classic which is pretty perfect already.

Well i'm selling my spare Cleaner-Kit Wolf ATM, but its pending. So if it doesn't work out i'm happy to sell him for a good price of $225 AUD... :peace

very nice custom man. hope hottoys can improve there preds, if ever ther remake it. nicely done on the led lyts

hope the HT look for this thread and consider for remaking the celtic 2.0 like this one

Back