Action Figure AVP Part 2 - Celtic Predator (MGBB Custom Version) *Photo Links Fixed*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah this Celtic kicks ***. Hope HT Celtic remake looks as good as this one. And it comes with 2 Bio mask a BD one and a regular.

After seeing all the figures that came out in 2012(goodbye) This modified Celtic Predator was THE BEST FIGURE OF 2012 hands down IMO!!! I can only hope that Joseph and the team from HT rips a page off this mod and improves on their future Preds. The details added and Proportioned Falconer body was the difference maker!!!
I hope to see more of your customs and thanks for this, now I know it's not just me that sees so many things wrong with the HT Preds. It's because I'm such a fan of the Preds that I want them closer to perfection! Thanks again!!!

Incredible job on this, the body proportions are perfect, and your weathering on the armor is amazing, someone send hot toys a link, so they dont screw up the new celtic. Let me know if you ever wanna sell it :wink1:

Am I the only one that wishes the hopefully upcoming Celtic 2.0 looks like this custom?

Back