Action Figure AVP Part 2 - Celtic Predator (MGBB Custom Version) *Photo Links Fixed*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome MGBB! :clap:clap The Celtic Predator was the one I wanted from that line, but never picked him up. I like all the mods you made on the armor. :clap

Epic! Fantastic work, HT needs to add such attention to detail for all their figure lines.

Really impressive work. The old body and proportions were total crap. This is instantly one of the best looking Pred figs out there, if not THE best.

Hit it out of the park again (as if there were any doubt). I'm still mind boggled at the level of skill and care. I'm salivating in anticipation for Machiko.

Really impressive work. The old body and proportions were total crap.
Woahhhh there. The AVP Preds may be dated but they are still one of the most articulated Predator figures still out there. The shin guards covered the knee joint, elbow joints hidden under the body netting and ab joint covered by the ab armour (depending on which pred) and shoulder + neck joints hidden well too. Total crap is a bit extreme! Id still choose the original bodies over the new ones depending how well the joints were hidden. Obviously on the Super Predators and such the new bodies are the only way to go.

This new Celtic custom does look much better than the original x5 though.

Woahhhh there. The AVP Preds may be dated but they are still one of the most articulated Predator figures still out there. The shin guards covered the knee joint, elbow joints hidden under the body netting and ab joint covered by the ab armour (depending on which pred) and shoulder + neck joints hidden well too. Total crap is a bit extreme! Id still choose the original bodies over the new ones depending how well the joints were hidden. Obviously on the Super Predators and such the new bodies are the only way to go.
I agree the original body is not crap. The articulation is pretty good. The only thing I don't like is the scale being too small.

Thanks for the nice comment!

Back