Action Figure AVP Part 2 - Celtic Predator (MGBB Custom Version) *Photo Links Fixed*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These CG's are designed based on some classic scenes in the AVP movie. But one thing I changed is that, Celtic did not get killed by the alien. Instead, it killed all the aliens.

:rock

DEAR LORD MAN. THIS IS GENIUS!

I love my Hot Toys, but your work goes way above and beyond ANYTHING I've seen. You really, really, really make Hot Toys look like amateurs. Wow...

I don't know if it's been asked already but are you planning on customizing a chopper pred next to complete the trio?

I don't know if it's been asked already but are you planning on customizing a chopper pred next to complete the trio?
I'd love to but the answer is "unlikely", as I did not buy Chopper before and now the price is not affordable to me.

How'd you blend the colors so nicely? Looks like you used a medium colored brown to fade on the black.

How'd you blend the colors so nicely? Looks like you used a medium colored brown to fade on the black.
I just use brush to paint it, and used so many different tones to make the colors blend into each other.

did you prime this before?,i need to paint my predators now!,lol,your work is amazing! you shud be working for hottoys!!,

Last edited:
Back