Prop AVP Elder Predator Mask Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i got the email at 7 and it said 4:45 on the email so they were closed ill cal tomorrow and see but im leaving to go to california tomorrow kinda sucks because i wont be back home till the 14th

Thanks for the advice turtle, here's how mine turned out, I also put a **** load of high gloss on the lenses, turned out quite well!

:wave

Its the skull of p2 elder's pet parrot :lecture :wink1:

Hmm not sure about that. What do you guys think?

20091028113653.jpg

I received my replacement mask today & unfortunately it also arrived damaged far worse than the first mask!!!
so disappointing!!!!!!!!

Get a third from them, it's the only way QC issues will be addressed. I loved this bio in the film but have given up on the line completely. I have been disappointed quite enough. I guess these have solid lenses also by the looks of it... :sick

Get a third from them, it's the only way QC issues will be addressed. I loved this bio in the film but have given up on the line completely. I have been disappointed quite enough. I guess these have solid lenses also by the looks of it... :sick

After such a long wait they finally got back to me this morning & they to,d me they no longer have any more replacements for this mask!!!
What a load of crap, the second mask arrived in far worse condition than the first & all they can offer me is a $30 credit or a full refund but I would have to destroy the mask, thing is I really like the mask :horror

they have no replacement for a mask that they have in stock?

Sideshow REALLY ****ING SUCKS Lately

After such a long wait they finally got back to me this morning & they to,d me they no longer have any more replacements for this mask!!!
What a load of crap, the second mask arrived in far worse condition than the first & all they can offer me is a $30 credit or a full refund but I would have to destroy the mask, thing is I really like the mask :horror

That is pretty sickening and seems more common these days. As Vitus pointed out... The bio is still showing as in stock! :dunno If they will not replace your broken item then get a full refund and simply buy it again! don't settle for a tiny gesture to put up with the non existent qc, you will quickly come to begrudge this mask every time you look at it if you settle for it when you are unhappy with what you have. Up to you of course but I for one pay these extortionate prices only because I love a particular item. I certainly wouldn't keep a broken/crappy piece to save $30.

Absolutely disappointed with Sideshow, I replied by stating I will take a full refund & then re-purchase the mask again!
I did also mention it doesn't make sense re-buying it when they can simply send me out a replacement!

Yep, makes no sense.... :dunno And if your system is anything like ours you will now have to faff around getting your VAT back.

So i got mine a couple of days ago, disapointed as hell when it comes to the paintjob and mine was also covered in some kind of dust =/ otherwise it's good.

Still waiting on a reply from Sideshow, been like two months since the original transaction & still waiting, pathetic service!!!!!!

Just can't believe they are still putting these out with solid/painted lenses. I hope the new P1 has something a little more substantial beneath the black mesh.

Back