Prop AVP Elder Predator Mask Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are going to show up small b/c I'm an idiot and can't figure out how to do this correctly lol but hopefully someone will come along and help me like they did w/ the Temple Guard (comedichistorian on photobucket). This is Sideshow's best bio in a long time. The level of detail is impressive for a mass produced piece and I was especially taken by the small skull, it actually looks like bone unlike the Bone Grill bio. Well done Sideshow.

1.jpg.html

2.jpg.html

3.jpg.html

4.jpg.html

5.jpg.html

I don't know how to get them to show up, I'm a bit retarded when it comes to uploading pics on forums :-/ go to photobucket and search for comedichistorian and all the pics will be there.

Here you go ComedicHisorian. Make sure to click on the address next to "IMG" to copy the link to the photo. It is under "Links to share this photo" on the right side of the photobucket page. Then paste it and you should be good to go:

Last edited:
I'm guessing he just needs to stretch it down and tuck the knot into the nose slit. The bio looks sweet tho thanks for the pics comedichistorian :clap

I actually forgot that it was supposed to be displayed like that. I just tried to pull it down far enough to slip in and.....yeah not happening. It does give a little but it's far too tense and I'm worried it might snap if I pull it down to the nose slit. I'd love to hear if anyone has been able to pull theirs down all the way. EDIT: I adjusted the angle and was able to get it closer but I'm still uneasy about pulling it all the way down.

Last edited:
I actually forgot that it was supposed to be displayed like that. I just tried to pull it down far enough to slip in and.....yeah not happening. It does give a little but it's far too tense and I'm worried it might snap if I pull it down to the nose slit. I'd love to hear if anyone has been able to pull theirs down all the way. EDIT: I adjusted the angle and was able to get it closer but I'm still uneasy about pulling it all the way down.

great :slap ....... i hope it goes on

Definitely need to pick this guy up. I figured I'd get the Temple Guard (arriving tomorrow :) first since his edition # is so low. Looking for some good deals on ebay or wherever I can find one for the Elder... not looking to pay retail. Any suggestions?

Congrats to all who got this guy!

finally got mine unboxed and tried to stretch the necklace piece into position and the brittle leather broke, they didnt make it long enough to reach. It should be an easy fix with just a longer piece of leather necklace material, but that is just horrible on sideshows part :slap I would like to see one with all the crap removed from it as i am thinking of displaying mine without all the leather bits and bone trophy(the bone trophy does look magnificent tho, ss did a great job on the weathering) i think it looks good both ways. Sideshow really needs to put lenses in these bios and get new qc guys, but i am a sucker for adi bios so i gotta get the official ones, despite no lenses and the horribly stupid necklace issue, i'm glad to add this to my collection.

finally got mine unboxed and tried to stretch the necklace piece into position and the brittle leather broke, they didnt make it long enough to reach. It should be an easy fix with just a longer piece of leather necklace material, but that is just horrible on sideshows part :slap I would like to see one with all the crap removed from it as i am thinking of displaying mine without all the leather bits and bone trophy(the bone trophy does look magnificent tho, ss did a great job on the weathering) i think it looks good both ways. Sideshow really needs to put lenses in these bios and get new qc guys, but i am a sucker for adi bios so i gotta get the official ones, despite no lenses and the horribly stupid necklace issue, i'm glad to add this to my collection.

now this will be the 2nd order ill be getting from SSC that has a major problem first the poison ivy pf with the major change and her bad eyes now the avp elder bio leather is to short ,that sucks man

Here you go ComedicHisorian. Make sure to click on the address next to "IMG" to copy the link to the photo. It is under "Links to share this photo" on the right side of the photobucket page. Then paste it and you should be good to go:

It's not excatly as the proto,
The elder bios should be have the scar mark

Back