Prop AVP Elder Predator Mask Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! :) Although there's been one available from the Wolf DX guy for awhile. It'll be interesting to see Sideshows version to compare!

Nice! :) Although there's been one available from the Wolf DX guy for awhile. It'll be interesting to see Sideshows version to compare!
My thoughts exactly! Let's hope they don't screw up anything on this.

Anyways.....this is for the peeps!
11udims.jpg

Image courtesy: Sideshow Collectibles​

Cheers,
Neo.

Holy ____! ____ hell! ____ ____!

Woah, did not expect this.

It makes up for the bone grill mask. I still reallllly want Eagle Ancient Predator mask though.

Holy ____! ____ hell! ____ ____!

Woah, did not expect this.

It makes up for the bone grill mask. I still reallllly want Eagle Ancient Predator mask though.

Why would you not expect this? I thought it was always going to happen. They will make the ancient masks to.. mark my words :lecture

There was years of gap in between Chopper and them showing Bone Grill so i assumed it was a one off. I didnt think they would pick the line back up in general!

there is no comparison man. Something from the original molds compared to a very wonky looking custom attempt. I had Biohunters version back in the day though, that's a better comparison, but this one beats both easily. SS/ADI knows exactly which bones and beads should be used to make this. This will be my only AVP mask in my collection, a very cool, unique design.

The thing I like about this one compared to all the old AVP bios is this has a lot more detail with the beads and leather straps. The older ones have lousy paint apps (besides Wolf).

there is no comparison man. Something from the original molds compared to a very wonky looking custom attempt. I had Biohunters version back in the day though, that's a better comparison, but this one beats both easily. SS/ADI knows exactly which bones and beads should be used to make this. This will be my only AVP mask in my collection, a very cool, unique design.

The thing I like about this one compared to all the old AVP bios is this has a lot more detail with the beads and leather straps. The older ones have lousy paint apps (besides Wolf).
Glad that you mentioned Wolf! Anyways, we'll have to see how Sideshow turns up with this. Cuz I wouldn't want them to cheap out on this fantastic Bio. At the moment tho, Elder Bio is FTW! :rock

Cheers,
Neo.

Wow, looks great!
The wolf DX looks as good as SS, so I will not call it a 'custom attempt'. Didn't see his Elder, but in any event, this one will be ordered. If it looks as good as the promo pic, it's a winner.

Looking towards more of the sideshow crappy painted on lenses like they did with Celtic and Chopper bios.

That's exactly what I was thinking. This would have to be one of my fave bio designes so If that is indeed the case NO SALE!!!

Back