Prop AVP Elder Predator Mask Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preordered as soon as it was released. This one looks awesome, the attention to detail is great everything is there :yess: The only thing about it i dont like is the damn painted eyes again :slap I am really surprised and excited that they even did this one tho :clap

One thing i dont mind is that this mask has painted eyes. Because in the movie its not really a visor. its just kind of fogged over glass.

This will probably end up being a great product. The casting should be decent, the paintwork can be simple and the trophies sideshow willl probably pull off with plenty of detail as they have a track record for being good with that at least

Ya kiva this one will be awesome :hi5: I don't mind the look of the painted lenses on this one that much, it looks great overall, I just wish they would have painted the back side of a piece of clear lexan or plastic so it would give them that translucent lense kind of look. And with the temple guard ancient mask I wish they would have left out the damn black smudges on the forehead that are supposed to be weathering :cuckoo: but aside from that and lenses these two avp bios are gonna be welcome additions to my collection :)

Ya the delay definately sucks, but hopefully we will get a better piece as a result. If that's the case I don't mind waiting.

No ****, they probly won't tho, I hate these delays especially when we end up with the same qc issues even after a delay. Come on sideshow don't promise a delivery date if u can't make good on it, it's hard enough to wait a year on these things as it is, then u make us wait longer :impatient:

Hi guys I'm new to Predator props. I usually collect Star Wars props. This is going to be my first one and personally I can't wait to see it in person.

Hi guys I'm new to Predator props. I usually collect Star Wars props. This is going to be my first one and personally I can't wait to see it in person.

Welcome sithlord, always room for another predhead, hopefully sideshow won't let u down with this piece. And be carefull pred bios are awesome but addicting and take lots of space to display(worth it tho)

Yeah it's AVP month with the Scar statue coming too in 30 days

Definitely a great month for avp freaks, I had to pass on the scar statue, I was hoping for more of a museum pose but it is a cool looking statue and I look forward to seeing in hand pics.

I take full responsibility for helping to introduce SithLord to this wonderful sect of SS collecting. I know that once he gets his first bio....especially if its the Elder.....he's gone ;)

Back