Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never happen but Nebula, Shuri and Okoye would all be must-haves.

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMjIvNTA4L29yaWdpbmFsL2V3Y3ZyX25lYnVsYS5zY2FybGV0LlByb21vLmpwZw==

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMjIvNTE0L29yaWdpbmFsL2V3Y3ZyX1Zpc2lvbi5zaHVyaS5wcm9tby5qcGc=

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMjIvNTExL29yaWdpbmFsL2V3Y3ZyX1N0YXJsb3JkLm9rb3llLnByb21vLmpwZw==

War Machine suit looks dope, I hope they finally add a full head sculpt

I really wish they upgraded Falcons suit for this movie... Now I feel dumb for passing on the CW version.

Although, it is very slight, he has more red pin striping on the suit in the stomach area and upper legs, other than than not much, from what I see. Sleeves are a bit longer too, and Mackie is rocking a beard. Not enough to make a second figure or purchase necessary though.

I do like the digital camouflage effect in War Machines suit however. Very Nice!

Although, it is very slight, he has more red pin striping on the suit in the stomach area and upper legs, other than than not much, from what I see. Not enough to make a second figure or purchase necessary.

I do like the digital camouflage effect in War Machines suit however. Very Nice!

Yeah, I don't expect another falcon unless he get's a noticeable suit upgrade after this.

War Machine though... I hope HT makes it. Can't have enough War Machine.

Yeah, I don't expect another falcon unless he get's a noticeable suit upgrade after this.

It’s always a guessing game when trying to get a definitive version of a character, with most main ones it’s impossible like Iron Man. Even Cap. But with Falcon I guessed CW would be the main one unless they make a space falcon for Avengers 4. I got War Machine 3 before I saw the movie, because the trailer was hinting that he might die, then of course that didn’t happen and we have an awesome War Machine 4 for this movie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:exactly: Not interested in giving Hot Toys all money but War machine, Okoye, Shuri will probably be my only purchases. Hopefully they make all three of them.

I saved up $300 reward points for Avengers but it's looking like I won't be getting anything from it. I don't need another captain America, Thor or Iron Man. The female characters are a no go because hot toys insist on giving them rooted hair. Thanos without his armor is a no go plus since he is only wearing a glove on one hand there is no way to hide the wrist joint on that hand. This might actually be the first Avengers movie that I don't get anything from.

I saved up $300 reward points for Avengers but it's looking like I won't be getting anything from it. I don't need another captain America, Thor or Iron Man. The female characters are a no go because hot toys insist on giving them rooted hair. Thanos without his armor is a no go plus since he is only wearing a glove on one hand there is no way to hide the wrist joint on that hand. This might actually be the first Avengers movie that I don't get anything from.

My thoughts exactly, the only figure that I could potentially get is the Iron Spidey but even that if not a for sure for me right now. Figures look great just not ready to buy all new ones.

I feel the same way with a lot of what you're saying. I'm hoping they make the black order as they are the only ones I could see myself buying.

I assume they're saving some stuff to reveal at SDCC, so we don't see them before hand then they may be waiting until July to reveal. If we don't see them at all at SDCC then chances are slim that they make them.

The only thing I’m probably getting from this is the iron spider. Yeah I’m not feeling thanos without the helmet & armor. He’ll probably wear it on IW 2.

Back