Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I"m gonna have to hang from the ceiling to do that. lol. Jokes aside, I hope it doesn't spoil much for the movie lol.

Yeah sorry about that. I’m not sure what is up with my pictures on here. They are half upside down on the side and the other half fine. Maybe I’m just an idiot. Lol

As for spoilers, I don’t think so. Other then showing a few people in the movie, which isn’t much of a spoiler.

Yeah sorry about that. I’m not sure what is up with my pictures on here. They are half upside down on the side and the other half fine. Maybe I’m just an idiot. Lol

As for spoilers, I don’t think so. Other then showing a few people in the movie, which isn’t much of a spoiler.

We may know who is going to be there during that part of the movie. haha

The best Lego set is the Thanos Ultimate Battle which comes with the new Milnano. Because it combines with the escape pod from Thor's Weapon Quest to complete the space ship.

I'm wondering how deep Hot Toys will go with Thanos and his evil buddies ? Probably only one or two I guess.

Cull Obsidian would be probably too big I'm thinking. Which is a pity, he's the most bad-ass of all of them.

Corvus Glaive might be the next option.

Thanos-and-the-Black-Order-from-Avengers-Infinity-War-2.jpg

unnamed-4.jpg

DE3fxhUWsAA5djK.jpg

I'll honestly feel a bit slighted if they make some of the Black Order and not all 4 of them. But I do agree Cull Obsidian seems like a long shot. That guy is gonna be a new kind of expensive if they do make it.

I'll honestly feel a bit slighted if they make some of the Black Order and not all 4 of them. But I do agree Cull Obsidian seems like a long shot. That guy is gonna be a new kind of expensive if they do make it.

Yep agree, although Cull Obsidian must be about the same size as the Hulk. Maybe a bit bigger. But of course there wouldn't be as many buyers as for Hulk. So volume effect would be minimal.

Perhaps it will help his chances of being made if he has a fight scene with the new Hulkbuster. :pray:

Thanos has no children.
Gamora and Nebula are adopted.
Black Order are just thugs, like Apocalypse' Horsemen.

The newer stuff did introduce Thane who is Thano's son I believe, though I doubt they will have him in the movies.

--

Back