Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping theres a chance we might get a new Bruce Banner figure. Since the sculpt on the 1st one was so lacking

You just reminded me that I own that original Banner figure -- it came with Hulk and I never bothered unpacking him. I have no idea what it looks like in-hand. :lol

You just reminded me that I own that original Banner figure -- it came with Hulk and I never bothered unpacking him. I have no idea what it looks like in-hand. :lol

He's actually my substitute for Hulk in my display... :lol

I know everyone is thirsty for reveals but I'm beginning to think there's a chance(and I hope i'm wrong) that we now KNOW everybody we're going to get for this film. Think about it. We know ALL the majors who are coming(Thor, Iron Man, Cap, Black Widow, Thanos, Teen Groot and Rocket will be your Guardians representation) and with hot toys not finishing lines that COULD be it until Avengers 4. I hope I'm wrong as I want much more of the supporting cast(especially more Guardians and some offbeat side characters like Wakanda citizens or even like a Wong to go with Strange or something) but this could very well be it. The only one I think is still a lock that we've seen nothing from is Spider-man in that new suit. Mantis, Nebula, etc are all giant question marks right now. Even heavily seen Bucky is not a lock. And hell, is Hawekeye even IN this film? Seen nothing of him.

I know everyone is thirsty for reveals but I'm beginning to think there's a chance(and I hope i'm wrong) that we now KNOW everybody we're going to get for this film. Think about it. We know ALL the majors who are coming(Thor, Iron Man, Cap, Black Widow, Thanos, Teen Groot and Rocket will be your Guardians representation) and with hot toys not finishing lines that COULD be it until Avengers 4. I hope I'm wrong as I want much more of the supporting cast(especially more Guardians and some offbeat side characters like Wakanda citizens or even like a Wong to go with Strange or something) but this could very well be it. The only one I think is still a lock that we've seen nothing from is Spider-man in that new suit. Mantis, Nebula, etc are all giant question marks right now. Even heavily seen Bucky is not a lock. And hell, is Hawekeye even IN this film? Seen nothing of him.

I'm meeting Jeremy Renner at a convention in 3 weeks, this right here is going to be my question to him :lol "Hey Jeremy, you... ARE in Infinity War, right????" :lol Though tbh I think the lack of reveals of Hawkeye is because of the direction his story's seeming to take post-CW,
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm really loving Bucky's look for this movie. Bought for sure.

28783004_584981831841278_2683597962856103936_n.jpg

Am thinking if Teenage Groot and Rocket were partially revealed in the original pics on Friday, then fully revealed today. Maybe Thanos will be next ?

Hope so.

I’m going to miss the shine on the robotic arm though :lecture
While I loved the old arm and especially the noises it made when the plates were realigning :love the new arm is just gorgeous. I mean, look at that thing!

DXrx9BrUQAEFY4R.jpg

giphy.gif

Gold interlacing ... :love dark metal coz probably vibranium. Damn, I sure as hell hope HT doesn't mess this one up.

While I loved the old arm and especially the noises it made when the plates were realigning :love the new arm is just gorgeous. I mean, look at that thing!

View attachment 397919

giphy.gif

Gold interlacing ... :love dark metal coz probably vibranium. Damn, I sure as hell hope HT doesn't mess this one up.

Agree it's beautiful. I can't tell which one I like better tho IMO it doesn't matter - because the character will be forever in film with both. So impressed with designers:clap. Also love this arc where he's kinda Bucky but kinda Winter Soldier too - there's a knife strapped to his thigh:love
E.g. I love that the writers/Russos are THINKING about these characters; how they would change and look and evolve.

So this is my IW shelf lineup except not getting a new BP and I like Falcon better - my fav trio. But unless Falcon has a serious upgrade I won't get another $$$. So far Cap, Bucky, BW and maybe some villains and MAYBE IM down the road. It's early yet tho. Nebula would be kinda intriguing. Dying to see Hawkeye re what is rumored.

I just can't get everyone $$$$:panic: PS. LOL that .gif :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl yep:clap, that was me this morning looking at the new image and thanking Jesus:monkey3

I hope HT don't pull that newly painted ******** with Bucky. He has a beard and longer hair.

They need a more accurate sculpt too IMO for Bucky. Iron Studios poly is the only one that seems to have got it right. The HTs are too generic re the nose and some other details.

Back