Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God, hopefully NOT. Imagine, they'd have to deal with the mess that Fox created (timeline, some awful casting choices) ... I don't wanna see a continuation of that, Apocalypse completely killed my interest in any of the X-Men films aside from Deadpool and Logan.

And really guys, bringing the current cast together in one/two movies and make that movie good, is an awful hard job and you want even more characters? God, I hope they can handle all the characters that are confirmed for the movies now. The more characters you get, the less time you have for story or a good pacing so really, more would be a horrible idea.

If they bring anyone else in, then that should be the Netflix guys. Show a news footage where **** goes down in New York and Daredevil, Jess & Co. help the civilians or show them watch the news or whatever.

Totally agree. Disney would treat it as a reboot, so it's totally seperate from the previous Fox attempts at making a successful FF movie.

I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel already was working on scripts for x-men and FF movies so they can immediately incorporate them into their collective universe.

I usually don't do villains, but I might go for a few - all. Maybe a 3rd party will do if HT doesn't? I waz also excited about the Outriders - bein' disposable soldiers don't think HT would do them (but they do Stormtroopers, right? and Chitauri?)

I'd go for these...even the comic art of them creeps me out. IMO like a mash-up of the creature from the Thing and Alien xenomorph.

*Spoilery screen cap* (I dunno if everyone has seen the trailer yet tho it seems like it)

I'd buy two of those at least, they look way cooler than the Chitauri.

Absolutely, it's such a crazy idea I doubt the comics would've even tried it. Or some weird light based helmet thing that comes from a tiny ear mounted device.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I know its a comics thing, but just not a fan. Alien tech is one thing (but even Guardians pushed it when they had that paint gun thing that sprays a completely assembled spaceship) but for me the very human Iron Man is at its coolest when you could almost believe that something like this exists.

I think the only figure I want (without seeing the film) is bearded Cap. I'm hoping he keeps the beard until Evans is done playing him.... looks so much more bad ass.

I think the only figure I want (without seeing the film) is bearded Cap. I'm hoping he keeps the beard until Evans is done playing him.... looks so much more bad ass.
Sadly Evans has been seen shaved on the A4 set

That's the best news I've heard today !! Sorry guys but I missed Civil War Cap America so am banking on one final chance of a clean representative Cap with A4.

However am sure HT will do a bearded version for Infinity War so we can all be happy collectors. :)

Hopefully we can finally get the scale mail Cap that was on Civil War promo art XD

ff024e1e87609c2ab86a86563e457531.jpg

Sebastian Stan also mentioned being able to shave in Janaury e.g. filming winding up. So maybe Falcon becomes Cap. Or not. Who knows with re-shoots.:dunno

I figured we'd get a last hurrah of everyone in their "classic" looks. Which I hope means the Russos have Thor growing his hair/wig whether Hemsworth likes it or not.:thwak

Short-haired, one-eyed Thor just isn't doing it on the shelf for me unless I collect every Thor possible, which I won't.

It's subtle, but I kinda wish Dr. Strange kept his RAGNAROK look with the slicked back hair and yellow gloves. Seems more comic booky to me.

Today, I was just imagining adding F4 and X-Men HT to the collection! YES!

So, maybe Thanos kills does kill everyone and F4 and X-Men take their place. Lol.

Back