Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
888C0CBD-C4F5-40BE-847A-C1023C3D0D1F.jpeg

All I want to see.

Hulk v. The Thing was an epic match up as I was growing up. I'd love to see that throw down, but really I'd like to see a proper Wolverine and Sabretooth showdown too. Fox ruined any story line involving Wolverine even though Jackman owned it.

Hot Toys are going to MILK the Infinity Wars Avengers movie like Luke did to the strange walrus creature in TLJ. Blue milk moustaches for all Marvel fans...

So...

Spoiler Spoiler:

*EDIT* Better than average chance that is a custom so maybe spoilers maybe not. PS It's a Lego supposedly for IW, but comments are suggesting it's not legit.

*EDIT 2* Lol, nevermind it's totally fake. Stupid Stan Lee facebook posting BS.

So found this pic online. I really think teenage Groot will be a new figure from HT, no doubt they will probably do a new figure for most of them. I'd really like a Mantis, however she may be put back to GotG 3 release.

I'd also bet on any character with a totally new look. Although I must say this is most of them :)

"Hot Toys Reckoning" is perhaps apt........

P.S Tony looks fat and scared here :)

avengers-infinity-war-movie-cast-2810.jpg

So found this pic online. I really think teenage Groot will be a new figure from HT, no doubt they will probably do a new figure for most of them. I'd really like a Mantis, however she may be put back to GotG 3 release.

I'd also bet on any character with a totally new look. Although I must say this is most of them :)

"Hot Toys Reckoning" is perhaps apt........

P.S Tony looks fat and scared here :)

View attachment 384440

I don't think it's as authentic as promo art, maybe a fan art. ..

So...

*EDIT* Better than average chance that is a custom so maybe spoilers maybe not. PS It's a Lego supposedly for IW, but comments are suggesting it's not legit.

*EDIT 2* Lol, nevermind it's totally fake. Stupid Stan Lee facebook posting BS.
I've heard the figures real but the arms are not, strangely enough

Yea. Not too bad, but a few key players are missing.

Vision, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Scarlett Witch, and Loki.

Hey man you're in here too :)

Certainly not the full cast, but a nice start, and more a pic to re-start a bit of discussion here I thought.

Really looking forward to how these characters (Avengers & GotG) play off each other and how the film turns out. Would hate to be writing it. In my mind it seems pretty complex how to get them to work effectively together without treading on toes. But I guess they've been doing this long enough now, and I'm sure they have a reasonable plan on where they're going to. Unlike other franchises ;-)

Sadly Evans has been seen shaved on the A4 set

Scarlett J was also posted in a photo by her stunt double wearing her gear from the Lagos fight of Civil War. So it could certainly be for possible flashbacks.

Also with the Time Stone in play...we could see some time travel involved for Avengers 4.

What’s interesting is that the recent acquisition of Fox could change A LOT for the MCU’s current crop of characters. I’ve said before that where Marvel initially thought about killing some characters off, they might just “displace” them in the hope they can pull the actors back in the near future. For example, why kill off the classic Avengers trio of Rogers, Stark and Thor when so many fans WANT to see those three (at the very least) on-screen with the new MCU X-Men.

Last edited:
Back