Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's comments like this that make me feel more comfortable $$$$ :monkey3 about shelling out for IW figs. Like I don't know if I'll be that into the next MCU phases - not that they are bad films and all that. It's just - for me it's kinda like the first 3 Indy movies or something.
The right group of MCU characters. :love LOL didn't KNOW that when it all started tho.:lol

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/major-mcu-changes-after-fourth-avengers-movie-may-/1100-6454032/

When the untitled fourth Avengers movie bring Phase Three of the Marvel Cinematic Universe to a close in 2019, you should prepare for some major changes team upcoming to your favorite superheroes. According to Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige, the follow up to Avengers: Infinity War could be the end of the story the company has been telling since Iron Man debuted in 2008.

In an interview with Uproxx, Feige says, "Well, all I'll say is the films we are working on now--which take us through to the Avengers Untitled in May of '19--that's really all we are focusing on. And we are focusing on bringing, by that point, an unprecedented, 22-movie, continuous shared fictional narrative to a conclusion in a satisfying way."

Conclusion is a tricky word to use there because it implies that fans might be saying goodbye to some of their favorite superheroes. By the time the fourth Avengers movie releases, it'll have been 11 years and 22 movies released as part of the MCU. There has to be some sort of an end in sight, and Feige wants to make sure it's a proper one.

"As the series finale of Star Trek: The Next Generation said, 'All good things must come to an end,'" he says. "And part of what makes them special, there is a finite quality to the best of fictional stories through history. And we wanted to do that at the end of our first three phases and 22 movies."

Proxima-Midnight.jpg

Hafta say IMO Proxima Midnight looks BADASS I might hafta get her if HT makes Thanos' Children.

In other words, we can all kiss the often rumored "Black Widow" solo movie goodbye...

I certainly hope the make the Black Order because they will fight with our heroes...

Huh. IMO there's enough comic material for a WS (blatant favorite-ism on my part) and Natasha to have a kick-ass thriller 'coz IMO they have a shadowy history and something *evil* from their pasts could reach out. Plus other characters old and new could be folded in. But what I *imagine* wouldn't be warm and fuzzy.:devil
And looking at Marvel's upcoming slate after IW looks like Marvel is staying on the lighter side - maybe.:dunno

Some have posted in the past that HT doesn't make a lot of baddies? because they don't sell well? But I'd get Proxima and maybe Cull Obsidian if HT makes them. If I pick up a Thanos want him in full armor tho so that's probably IW #2.

Looks like Snoke to the right of Thanos. Or at least how they should have done Snoke i.e without the gold robe and slippers and a cool outfit !!

I guess HT will do Thanos again as mould already exists.

Looks like Snoke to the right of Thanos. Or at least how they should have done Snoke i.e without the gold robe and slippers and a cool outfit !!

I guess HT will do Thanos again as mould already exists.

I highly doubt they'll be able to reuse molds from the first thanos. Their designs are almost completely different.

What I'm really interested in.. is the IW Hulkbuster. I'm guessing they are probably going to do a repaint with tiny different modifications and add another accessory.

I really like the new Iron Man armor. I wonder if there will be a new War Machine armor as well. Hope HT makes all of the "children" of Thanos. Cull Obsidian looks like he might be as large as or bigger than Hulk. HT will probably be getting about 80% of my collecting $ in 2018-2019.

Does anyone know yet if Hot Toys will be at Toy Soul this year? I hope they show some Infinity War figures

Back