Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if this has already been posted about IW IM armors

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not sure if this has already been posted about IW IM armors

Spoiler Spoiler:

He's seen with several seemingly new suits of armor in the concept art.

avengers4.jpg

He's seen with several seemingly new suits of armor in the concept art.

avengers4.jpg
If you look those are all exactly the same, and repaints of the Mk 3, but could mean anything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Spoilers for Hawkeye's new look.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I AM SO HYPED!!!! A friend of mine called this TWO YEARS AGO, then re-called it when Renner got his haircut, oh my god give me the figure now. Just do it. I don't even need film context, give it to me.

I AM SO HYPED!!!! A friend of mine called this TWO YEARS AGO, then re-called it when Renner got his haircut, oh my god give me the figure now. Just do it. I don't even need film context, give it to me.
I share your excitement! :love

Dang, how foolish of me to think CW Hawkeye was the only Clint I'd be getting. Bring on Ronin! :love

If they'll make him deaf too, I'd be so happy. :pray:

Basically Hawkeye in Street clothes.
Well, that might very well not be the ENTIRE costume, the boots might have been the only thing he needed to put on before arriving on set.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Well, Avengers 4 DOES have scenes set in Tokyo so something could happen. When I think of Avengers in Tokyo, my mind instantly goes to Bendis' New Avengers with all the Ronin stuff.

No but he's sure dressed like one. I'm just curious as to how he'll get away with the look in the MCU. Seems ridiculous.

They'll probably go for tactical, but recognisable as Ronin for fans, in a similar fashion to Clint's other costumes in the MCU.

As for ridiculous..... You're watching a superhero franchise. Featuring people that dress up like ants, spiders, and a cat. Looking like a ninja won't be out of place at all :lol

Back