Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't even mind if they used the same headsculpt personally, but I don't have the first one. However a new sculpt would take a lot of time.

Perhaps they take the middle ground and do same sculpt with eyes looking in a different direction. That can sometimes work well.

I want them to just resculpt the hair so it’s “up” like in Ragnarok and a decent amount of what we’ve seen from Infinity War.
Personally I hate when they do the eyes looking to the side, but that does seem like a good possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody think we'll get a new reveal tonight? It's week before the movie opens and I can see them doing another figure but I also kinda feel like they'll do an oddball announcement(like a Matrix character or something) or finally start on Solo or Deadpool.

Anybody think we'll get a new reveal tonight? It's week before the movie opens and I can see them doing another figure but I also kinda feel like they'll do an oddball announcement(like a Matrix character or something) or finally start on Solo or Deadpool.

Hmm...

Crickets.......

Well...Spider-man was tonight and the movie drops next week. I'm sure we'll get one more infinity war announcement the night the film opens so who will it be: Maybe we get more than one?

I'm gonna be daring and say they announce Bucky AND Gamora on the same night! Personally, I'd rather be shocked and it's Nebula or Mantis but I'll take Bucky or Gamora. I feel like Corvus Glaive and the Outrider are still not for sure things so they won't be announced next. Hulkbuster 2.0 could also be announced next week.

Well...Spider-man was tonight and the movie drops next week. I'm sure we'll get one more infinity war announcement the night the film opens so who will it be: Maybe we get more than one?

I'm gonna be daring and say they announce Bucky AND Gamora on the same night! Personally, I'd rather be shocked and it's Nebula or Mantis but I'll take Bucky or Gamora. I feel like Corvus Glaive and the Outrider are still not for sure things so they won't be announced next. Hulkbuster 2.0 could also be announced next week.

I could see Bucky or War Machine coming out next. HB 2.0 will be awhile before we see anything. Howard said last week they are not even sure if it will open up like the last one or be closed up without anything inside yet.

I could see Bucky or War Machine coming out next. HB 2.0 will be awhile before we see anything. Howard said last week they are not even sure if it will open up like the last one or be closed up without anything inside yet.

I forgot about War Machine. He definitely might go up next. I want freaking Gamora now though. She's taking WAYYYY too long to announce. I'm almost ready to buy old Gamora cause i'm tired of waiting but I think this new one looks better.

Back