Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s cyclical anyway. Ten years ago it was DC. Before that it was terminator or predator. It’s unlikely even the mcu stays on top forever. In pop culture it’s just as cyclical. Just in the last 40 years it’s changed. From he-man to tmnt to X-men to power rangers to Batman to marvel, and that’s just the nerd stuff. Westerns where popular, rules tv and the box office. Now it’s comic stuff. Lots in between. Bubble always bursts

Hopefully, we see two more next week. Got to make it good for release week! Tough schedule with Deadpool and Solo mashed in so close.

Zero interest in this. The whole Infinity War line for the most part has been repaints and doesn't have the same lustre previous film lines had. At this point now I just want Cable and Solo.

I could see Bucky or War Machine coming out next. HB 2.0 will be awhile before we see anything. Howard said last week they are not even sure if it will open up like the last one or be closed up without anything inside yet.

I honestly just want Warmachine, Shuri, Okoye. I would love to have these figures so I can end my collection and save my money.

SO far I've pre ordered from TW:
Cap
Team Groot
BW
Thanos

I will get whatever the mystery IM suit is also. We have the 47, the new one is 50, HB 2.0 is 48 maybe? (since it was talked about in Homecoming) so whatever 49 is i will add that to the IM collection.

I know it's doubtful, but maybe he considers the Iron Spider armor as 48?

That is a possibility actually.

I can't see there being a bunch of suits in this though. Maybe another suit of armour for the second portion of IW. Too many characters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what do you guys think about vision? Do you think we will get it? I am not sure what to do whether I should get AoU version or wait hoping them to release a new version.

Unless there’s a major costume change I don’t think he gets a new figure. He didn’t for CW.

They could go with a human version?

c94d8bb49977366a074b1629c171d5ee.jpg

They could go with a human version?

c94d8bb49977366a074b1629c171d5ee.jpg

True. Though I think for this discussion the OP meant a costumed vision.

I would be one of those buying a human version of vision if they made one. Probably pick up an extra to do a Priest figure and maybe another for Michael from legion.

Unless there’s a major costume change I don’t think he gets a new figure. He didn’t for CW.

If he’s as big a part of Infinity War as it seems, they may do another figure even though the costume is the same since he hasn’t gotten a figure in three years. Adding some accessories could probably push people to buy it as well.

Just a three more days. I was looking forward to this all those years with MCU movies.

Gritting my teeth for the inevitable urge to preorder like 4 things while sitting in the theater after waiting for the post-credits scene.

Back