Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of this does any one know if this is set in space or is he going to just invade earth I never read the infinity gauntlet series so I am not sure how it goes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Speaking of this does any one know if this is set in space or is he going to just invade earth I never read the infinity gauntlet series so I am not sure how it goes

We don't know. They haven't said yet. I'd wager at least some of it will feature the Avengers in space though.

We don't know. They haven't said yet. I'd wager at least some of it will feature the Avengers in space though.
That would be nice space suits and all, he'll if they don't do it DC will beat them to it with their watch tower and Darkseid invasion.

There will be a lot of rehashes I'm sure, but I'm most looking forward to Thanos with the gauntlet. Hopefully it will be sans throne and with a head sculpt has has some sort of expression to it.

I don't care about the FF but would love to see Silver Surfer and Galactus.

Would lose it for Galactus, didn't Fox lose rights to him? How awesome would it be if in the midst of the big Thanos throw down that giant planet eating bastard floats up and shows everyone what is!

No, Fox lost rights to Daredevil, I think.

Thanos is a big enough threat for now.

I'm still very curious to see how Tony and Steve can fight alongside each other after the events of CW.

I think the rift between them is gonna be a big part of the plot and might lead to their defeat in the part one, and they will need to learn how to work with each other again as a team in order to come out on top in part two.

Would lose it for Galactus, didn't Fox lose rights to him? How awesome would it be if in the midst of the big Thanos throw down that giant planet eating bastard floats up and shows everyone what is!

No the didn't. He's part of the FF license. Unless they give it up then they still have it.

I'm still very curious to see how Tony and Steve can fight alongside each other after the events of CW.

I think the rift between them is gonna be a big part of the plot and might lead to their defeat in the part one, and they will need to learn how to work with each other again as a team in order to come out on top in part two.

It's been said the movie will see some of the second string Avengers come to greater prominence, so it might be a situation where Stark or Rogers are initially indisposed or aren't willing to work together.

I suspect there will be no more Avengers at the end of Civil War, and then IW will involve trying to get the band back together.

There where rumors about them being used in some negotiations but it was just rumors.

It's been said the movie will see some of the second string Avengers come to greater prominence, so it might be a situation where Stark or Rogers are initially indisposed or aren't willing to work together.

I suspect there will be no more Avengers at the end of Civil War, and then IW will involve trying to get the band back together.

It would make sense for the avengers to disband at the end of this especially if they follow the CW comic and end it the same way as the Russos did say it would be a controversial ending ( don't wanna post the comic ending in case someone hasn't read it and not sure how to spoiler tag)

It would make sense for the avengers to disband at the end of this especially if they follow the CW comic and end it the same way as the Russos did say it would be a controversial ending ( don't wanna post the comic ending in case someone hasn't read it and not sure how to spoiler tag)

["SPOILER"] "Thing you are spoiling goes here" ["/SPOILER"] Minus the quotes of course.

I don't think Galactus is a step too far in this universe at all.

We already have celestial beings in the universe, with Galactus being one of the celestials himself, we just can't use him specifically.

So the creators referred to Thanos as being "12 feet tall." I wonder if we'll get a new Thanos to better reflect his actual height in relation to the other figures.

One thing I'm struggling with (First World obviously) with regard to Civil War figures is whether I just want to wait until Infinity War. With it being not only the culmination of Phase III but also possibly being the final Marvel films for Evans and RDJ I have a feeling that Infinity War might feel like the "definitive" representation of those characters. Since it'll still be the Russos I assume that everyone's outfits will only be slight variations on what we've already seen so we can probably wait just a couple years to get these characters as represented in the biggest superhero film in history (possibly past, present, AND future.)

So the creators referred to Thanos as being "12 feet tall." I wonder if we'll get a new Thanos to better reflect his actual height in relation to the other figures.

in guardians he didn't seem that large.. but i have a feeling he'll be able to grow in the movies. so, we'll see. but wow that figure would be over 2 feet tall.

One thing I'm struggling with (First World obviously) with regard to Civil War figures is whether I just want to wait until Infinity War. With it being not only the culmination of Phase III but also possibly being the final Marvel films for Evans and RDJ I have a feeling that Infinity War might feel like the "definitive" representation of those characters. Since it'll still be the Russos I assume that everyone's outfits will only be slight variations on what we've already seen so we can probably wait just a couple years to get these characters as represented in the biggest superhero film in history (possibly past, present, AND future.)

this makes me glad i only collect iron man armors and a villain here and there. i wouldn't be able to make those decisions.. hell, i'd probably buy the civil war figures because the infinity wars versions won't be out for a few years.

i'm really interested to see what iron man and war machine will look like. i wonder if tony will build a special armor for part 2 (assuming he survives part 1).. something decked out in special weaponry, or something that is capable of flying in space (like starboost) or both. i really can't wait to see what they come up with.

Back