Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope the IW movies are a bit longer than typical MCU films. I think Marvel really trusts the Russos and hope that translates into longer films in order to get an accurate and great story across. But I can't even think about all these figures :lol

I agree with the films being longer, but anything over 3 hours for any movie, I think, is a bit much. I get that it's a huge story to tell, but that's why you split it into 2 movies.

If I could sit through the Titanic back in the day, I can sit through a longer MCU film :lol I'm not talking 5 hours but I think something closer to 3 than 2 would help.

Red Hulk. Easy buy. Same for Daredevil, luke, jessica jones, and iron fist. And doc strange. After that, this is just rehash upon rehash upon rehash. At least IM armors can be different but 5 variants of thor or cap or BW or falcon cheapens the figures. Prices will really bottom out with that many versions from which to choose.

Red Hulk. Easy buy. Same for Daredevil, luke, jessica jones, and iron fist. And doc strange. After that, this is just rehash upon rehash upon rehash. At least IM armors can be different but 5 variants of thor or cap or BW or falcon cheapens the figures. Prices will really bottom out with that many versions from which to choose.

Oh crap I forgot all about Red Hulk. I wonder if he'll ever make an appearance. I would have said no way before, but now with Gen Ross in CW......

latest

Oh crap I forgot all about Red Hulk. I wonder if he'll ever make an appearance. I would have said no way before, but now with Gen Ross in CW......

Please please please, I hope there is NO Red Hulk in Civil War. There are so many other unused characters that need to appear before they start using derivative analogs of existing characters. Ross is an interesting character all on his own without having him Hulk out.

Red Hulk is the group shot in the 1st post. Thats a pretty good indicator of his being in the movie. Figure wise? I think it would be an easy call. Looks like green hulk witht red skin. No new sculpt from what i can see. Die is already cast.

Red Hulk is the group shot in the 1st post. Thats a pretty good indicator of his being in the movie. Figure wise? I think it would be an easy call. Looks like green hulk witht red skin. No new sculpt from what i can see. Die is already cast.

It's a fan made image. I wouldn't read into it at all. Someone needed a photo for an article and made one.

I think Hot Toys will do every single figure from IW.
Then we will see everyone building there Infinity War line up instead of the Avengers one.
Maybe we will see characters being released for years to come like Iron Man 3.

I thought this was some official release/promo pic. That sucks. I would have loved a red hulk figure.

Haha I'm actually hoping for that. This movie has the potential to be a disaster of epic proportions if it is nothing but a fan-wanky tribute that they feel a need to shoe-horn every single character into (no matter how little development time each one actually gets).

Paraphrase of what the Russos said : "Civil War, and Winter Soldier, were both very 'grounded' movies. Once we move to IW, the MCU will unite. I don't think fans will be disappointed in the epic scale of it, and the characters that appear".

They are smart dudes. I trust them :)

From my point of view, since it does not look like we are getting a Hulk centric movie any time soon, I doubt we will see Red Hulk. If Ragnarok has any affect with Earth and General Ross, then maybe.....but that's a big Hulk-size if.

Back