Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently there is a new batch coming out now, it is on pre-order on SSC website, anyone thinking about getting it?
After seeing how impressive the MK42 looks (the look, not the paint job), I'll wait for the eventual MK43 or 45.

This is interesting news. I will wait for new pics too since I was excited to see the first release but then when the production piece came out, was let down.

I wonder if they just repainted previous ones? I can't believe they didn't upgrade the arc reactor though.

I want a new version of the first iron man bust with an arc reactor of the same quality as war machine. I wish SS spent time on that...

Hi people! i want to share with you my last creation, the iron man mark VII arc reactor in methacrylate engraved. You can put on the hole chest of your bust and glue isn´t neccesary. The original arc reactor from sideshow looks too flat for me so i want to give an improvement. If someone is interested please PM me.

qyyetf.jpg

259bcq1.jpg

2d6jj86.jpg

o5429s.jpg

Hope you like it!

Hi Everybody! If you don't mind me asking, could somebody help to take a picture showing the specifications of the power adaptor that came with this Mark 7 lifesize bust and Mark 42 lifesize bust? Apparently I lost both adaptors during a move and need to get a replacement from Amazon or some other site. I write to Sideshow but they could not help. Cheers!

Looking for this I'm thinking

Unless sideshow makes a avengers 2 costume

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello guys.

Well i had one of these from the first run and went through 2 statues before completely returning it The normal sideshow defects.
I guess they changed plants in China or whatever and I loved the piece from the first run so i got one of the second run.......

SIDESHOW IS BACK BABY! This piece came out almost 100% correct. the paint app is freaking on point. some minor paint issues but my god this piece is amazing sitting next to the sideshow War Machine bust.

Still wish they would replace that cheap ass arc reactor though :) overall second batch of this statue came out amazing :)

Hello guys.

Well i had one of these from the first run and went through 2 statues before completely returning it The normal sideshow defects.
I guess they changed plants in China or whatever and I loved the piece from the first run so i got one of the second run.......

SIDESHOW IS BACK BABY! This piece came out almost 100% correct. the paint app is freaking on point. some minor paint issues but my god this piece is amazing sitting next to the sideshow War Machine bust.

Still wish they would replace that cheap ass arc reactor though :) overall second batch of this statue came out amazing :)

Congrats. Id like to get this at some point to go with my other 2. Regarding the arc, get one of those covers seen above . They are really well done and improve the bust IMO .

I ordered this statue back in November and just got it last week. It was supposed to come in December as my Christmas gift from my wife. It came in may. 5 months late :) but it was worth the wait.

I ordered this statue back in November and just got it last week. It was supposed to come in December as my Christmas gift from my wife. It came in may. 5 months late :) but it was worth the wait.

No one believes you until we see some pictures :wink1:

If i knew how to post pics on the forum i would. if some one wants to give me a walk through i will gladly post pics.

If i knew how to post pics on the forum i would. if some one wants to give me a walk through i will gladly post pics.

you can use photobucket (just copy and paste the "IMG" link to here)

or

click "reply" and then "go advanced" tabs here, then click on "attachments" to download your pic from you desktop.

you can use photobucket (just copy and paste the "IMG" link to here)

or

click "reply" and then "go advanced" tabs here, then click on "attachments" to download your pic from you desktop.
c775769487f03efd5eb581594d0f41e2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

a03791538f36bcf4e40762d6dc9b5055.jpg
b852affe5e2facbe2d08e31b8e2d9840.jpg
7d5162d45e0f78623ec2133734f4920f.jpg
c6c03fa34688bbe44fe16b3d3be08ca5.jpg

Got the bust. Fits in perfect with my display love it

Colors pop. Great presence. Got a custom arc reactor coming in a few weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back