Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used the extra base and somehow made it work. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Extra, meaning broken?

Certainly looks great. Are you using anything to hold BW in place?

Wished I had a spare base. Was even looking at buying a 2nd IS Cap. One of my favourite statues.

Yeah my captain base arrived broke. So I used hot glu to affix it

Scarlet is standing using the screw in her foot glued into the captain foot hole then hot glued the other foot as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just picked this guy up. Iv got to say im really impressed with how this turned out. The paint application and color is real nice on this one. I havnt got a power supply with mine so working on that but i really like this bust. will post some pics up soon .

And man its heavy !

Congrats! I really like this bust a lot. Wish I could have grabbed one off of bbts for a good price before they sold out.

Congrats! I really like this bust a lot. Wish I could have grabbed one off of bbts for a good price before they sold out.

Thanks mate. I got it for a decent price here in the uk. Iv missed out over the past few years and really wanted to add him along side the other 2 . SS executed this really well imo.

Also, I dont think it photos that well to be honest, certainly not as well as the patriot and 42. You really need to see it in person.

I personally think that this one is the worst looking of all of the 1:1 IM movie-based busts. I would vote 'nay.'

I actually love the bust. The paint app on mine came out great. Just wish it had a real arc reactor

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I actually love the bust. The paint app on mine came out great. Just wish it had a real arc reactor

I think think it looks too bulky, and almost comic book like. It might be largely in fact because of the faux reactor.

It's a sticker. :(

Yeah, not sure why SS did that on such an expensive piece.

Okay so according to what you are saying while the first 1:1 Iron Man Mark VII had a sticker...according to Sideshow their re-release version will have light up feature on both eyes and reactor. Better upgrade I suppose.

Yeah there's a guy on here selling 3d print of a decal but he wants 100$ + shipping.

Back