Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember being bothered by that indent when looking at the pics ages ago...but doesn't seem to be visible in the current Sideshow pics? I'm waiting for in-hand pics before pulling the trigger...especially after recent issues with the Mark VI arc and paint.

I remember being bothered by that indent when looking at the pics ages ago...but doesn't seem to be visible in the current Sideshow pics? I'm waiting for in-hand pics before pulling the trigger...especially after recent issues with the Mark VI arc and paint.

I am doing the same. I've managed to squirrel away enough funds for one IM 1:1 bust so I need to be sure about it before I click the button.

When this is coming??

Hey Dhaval....

bavu9uhu.jpg

As expected, i wasn't expecting Sideshow to change the blue tone around the Arc Reactor since we saw it at this years London Toy Fair in January. I still feel the blue tone will come into play once the arc reactor is lighted up thus creating a bluey glow to it

e5upy3yn.jpg

...metallic effect on the faceplate looks to be the same as what they did on my Sideshow MKIII bust so I'm really looking forward to adding this to my collection. My only concern at this point would be for dents and scratches occurring during transit :(

aju4ymyz.jpg

Last edited:
Back