Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roberto, are you still on for shipping tomorrow or have you received the error email as well?

Roberto, are you still on for shipping tomorrow or have you received the error email as well?

Hey Hewitt, yea I got the email too bud. Infact, I was a little annoyed with them as they tried to make a joke of it in their email...something about an alien invasion WTF?? So I complained and got $20 worth of reward points for it :lol so looks like it's been put back until May :(

Really hope that SS wont screw this out after being delay ALMOST 2 YEAR... With the issues of LSB Mark Vi , this kinda worry me about their QC..

Hey Hewitt, yea I got the email too bud. Infact, I was a little annoyed with them as they tried to make a joke of it in their email...something about an alien invasion WTF?? So I complained and got $20 worth of reward points for it :lol so looks like it's been put back until May :(

:lol It could be a good thing that they made light of it Andy. When my MOS Supes went missing in their warehouse for 3 weeks I was told it "was hijacked by internet goblins" :lol and they ended up sending my a free Hot Toys Spidey along with him when he turned up! :rock

So maybe you will get rewarded for your patience.... or maybe not since you complained already :lol

I wonder how much interest SS makes holding ppl's money for that long. I been waiting for my last flex payment to be charged for along time now. Thinking about canceling, but I really want an Iron Man Bust. Another delay and I'm out.

I'm considering ordering this in a few months. Just ordered several other expensive things so I'm taking a break. I don't have anything life-size, but this really looks amazing and is my favorite Iron Man armor that has been made. I think the price is pretty fair too.

Seems like it will be available for a while too.

I'm gonna wait to see how this turns out. This could be my only LSB if it turns out exceptional.

Back