Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (April 27, 2018)

For Junkion - agree with a lot of what you said - but anyway re Evans attending a premiere or not, if he's in a play he's got obligations. Like Hiddleston not being at the 10-year picture event.

Also for the actors - I've heard actors comment before on the *weirdness* of having work finished up a year ago and they've moved on to the next project, but to excited fans it's new and fresh - for the actors the perspective is different.

I hope/expect that the pre-snap deaths will stick. Unless they give Thanos the opportunity to sacrifice himself in return for that one special person.

There was that early reference to fatherhood before the **** hit the fan that I thought would pay off more later but it might be a Part 2 thing.

So many daddy issues in the MCU. :lol

I hope/expect that the pre-snap deaths will stick. Unless they give Thanos the opportunity to sacrifice himself in return for that one special person.

There was that early reference to fatherhood before the **** hit the fan that I thought would pay off more later but it might be a Part 2 thing.

So many daddy issues in the MCU. :lol

speculation says he needs to sacrifice himself later to defeat a bigger baddie

Well all i’m really saying is that for a series of movies where all have flaws that this was my favorite flawed movie in that flawed series simply because of the audacity on display.

My dream has always been to see high quality cinemstic superhero teams using their powers and to deny this movie the praise it deserves on that level would be an injustice.

This is why I went easy on AOU.

JL not getting it right with just 6 heroes and 1 villain is embarrassing compared to IW.
I agree. I feel the same way. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

I actually enjoyed TJL a lot more...first DC universe movie I enjoyed. I’ll give IW another shot at some point but just didn’t feel it that much. I didn’t hate it but didn’t love it like the first Avengers movie.

W T F

Well, in the very crowded thester awaiting the show...figured I better see this for myself before I read much more of the terse back-n- forth in here. ��

Of course.. I hope you enjoyed all my comments :lol We agree on most everything.. Your nagging issues were not as much of an issue for me but I think we enjoyed it about the same.. Yes a lot is riding on A4

Yep I read it all :lol

Jye has some issues with this film for sure.. I think he is being too hard on it in some instances. But he had issues for sure :)

1. I think its great that they chickened out for this film. We are back to mostly the original Avengers group.. A last Hurrah perhaps..

2. As a Comic book reader I guess I don't need my characters to die to feel that there is drama.. Sure characters die in the comics but they always come back.. I don't want any of the main hero's to die.. No reason to have it really. Why does everyone need Cap or Thor to die?? They don't demand it in the comics. If they do go down that path then fine I hope they do it well but I can't help but think if Cap gets killed it will lesson my enjoyment of other films... :(

Bucky, War Machine, Black Widow, Hawlkeye.... There is plenty of main hero's that we can knock off.. I say Let the others ride off into the sunset :lol

What can I say? I am a sappy sucker for my comic Hero's :lol

You know what JAWS i’m going to agree with you because I certainly don’t expect Batman to die when I go see a Batman movie because well that would be silly.

JAWS is making IW better and better one post at a time. :yess:

I thought it was silly that Thanos was almost defeated in Titan. He had 4 of the stones....that made no sense.

Let me ask you this.

How exciting would an IW movie be if it went your way?

Lets see shall we:

Thanos gets 4 stones

Thanos snaps his fingers and all superheroes die.

Roll credits lol

Clown you are quite the story teller. :lol

Last edited:

Well, in the very crowded thester awaiting the show...figured I better see this for myself before I read much more of the terse back-n- forth in here. ��

NlZaX.gif

The Russo’s have balls of steel for pulling this monstrosity off in a manner that it actually didn’t SUCK!

The end credits was insane for this beast of a movie.

There are no balls of steel, that was predictable, gamora set the precursor for what would happen and strange noticed that the og avengers survived, it was practically clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For Avengers 4

Spoiler Spoiler:

There are no balls of steel, that was predictable, gamora set the precursor for what would happen and strange noticed that the og avengers survived, it was practically clear.

So are you saying that if you and I got together we could also write and direct a coherent 500 million dollar double movie with over 25 main characters and 5 villains and then put them all in a 3D space where every character served a purpose?

Cool i’m happy you think highly of me that way. :hi5:

So when should we start! right now?

So are you saying that if you and I got together we could also write and direct a coherent 500 million dollar double movie with over 25 main characters and 5 villains and then put them all in a 3D space where every character served a purpose?

Cool i’m happy you think highly of me that way. :hi5:

So when should we start! right now?

Sure, why not :hi5:

I will never understand how someone gets out of this movie and say “meh”. As a comic book / cbm fan. Why do people go into MCU movies expecting The Godfather or a No Country For Old Men Kinda movie. Give me another movie that that combines multiple franchises after a decade and having the main villain win. This movie for me lived up to the hype. It was a rollercoaster ride more than a movie sure. But you cant deny this **** wasn’t impressive lol. The only thing that would be a mistake is if they brought back the ones that died bot by the gauntlet.

:goodpost::exactly:

This movie lived up to everything I was expecting and more, that's impressive to me at least. I'm still in awe of it since watching it yesterday. I'll be watching it again next week. I can't wait :rock

For Avengers 4

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

You know what JAWS i’m going to agree with you because I certainly don’t expect Batman to die when I go see a Batman movie because well that would be silly.

JAWS is making IW better and better one post at a time. :yess:

Let me ask you this.

How exciting would an IW movie be if it went your way?

Lets see shall we:

Thanos gets 4 stones

Thanos snaps his fingers and all superheroes die.

Roll credits lol

Clown you are quite the story teller. :lol

The comic did it better though. He was purposely holding back. In this cinematic universe he was called the most powerful being in the universe before he had any of the stones and he was called the strongest creature in the universe when he only had the power and space gems...but spidey, the guardians, and Iron Man almost take him down and take the IG away from him....and the only reason he beats them is because Starlord makes a mistake? Some storytelling...:lol

The comic did it better though. He was purposely holding back. In this cinematic universe he was called the most powerful being in the universe before he had any of the stones and he was called the strongest creature in the universe when he only had the power and space gems...but spidey, the guardians, and Iron Man almost take him down and take the IG away from him....and the only reason he beats them is because Starlord makes a mistake? Some storytelling...:lol

Hunh they didn’t take the IG off him.

So Starlord getting angry over the death of the person he loves is bad storytelling?

Yeah how dare they apply a human emotion to a movie plot lol

Last edited:
Back