Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (April 27, 2018)

The SSF Story Group has it all figured out. They're just waiting for the opportune moment to strike Hollywood. Wait for it...

giphy.gif

Hunh they didn’t take the IG off him.

So Starlord getting angry over the death of the person he loves is bad storytelling?

Yeah how dare they apply a human emotion to a movie plot lol

Spider-Man almost had the glive off. The dude controls all reality, space, and souls....but bug kid almost pulled the glove off completely.

But but but but but superheroes have powers too.

Now had you said me, you, Junkion and JAWS almost took his glove off then I would nod in agreement with you.

But since it was half a dozen of super powered people I will laugh at you instead lol

I get some of the critique in here. Some. Most are just cray cray.

I think most would want this movie to end in like 20 minutes. With Thanos killing everyone. And ending the MCU as a whole LOL.

I would honestly like a draft on how this movie should have been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But but but but but superheroes have powers too.

Now had you said me, you, Junkion and JAWS almost took his glove off then I would nod in agreement with you.

But since it was half a dozen of super powered people I will laugh at you instead lol

I call the pinky. You look big. You get The Thumb.

I get some of the critique in here. Some. Most are just cray cray.

I think most would want this movie to end in like 20 minutes. With Thanos killing everyone. And ending the MCU as a whole LOL.

I would honestly like a draft on how this movie should have been.

I actually still have some problems with the movie but JAWS is helping me out because Khev is a slow poke lol

I’m leaving in 45 minutes for my 2nd viewing. :yess:

I call the pinky. You look big. You get The Thumb.

:lol :lol :lol

OMG

OMG

OMG

:thud:

CLICK NOW THANK ME LATER

Lord and baby jesus

Holy crap

Dear god

IW IS NOW BEST MOVIE EVER MADE LOL

Thought it was great. Still processing it.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh and the best line in the movie belongs to
Spoiler Spoiler:

Her movie has Lee Pace back as Ronan and Ben Mendelsohn. Reason enough to go. I could care less about Captain Marvel herself. It'll be like Wonder Woman empowerment all over again.

Didn't know that until now. Will give it a watch just for him. :yess:

But urggggg, the empowerment...

The comic did it better though. He was purposely holding back. In this cinematic universe he was called the most powerful being in the universe before he had any of the stones and he was called the strongest creature in the universe when he only had the power and space gems...but spidey, the guardians, and Iron Man almost take him down and take the IG away from him....and the only reason he beats them is because Starlord makes a mistake? Some storytelling...:lol

If you prefer the comics then go read the comics. They only have a limited amount of time to set up/pull off storylines in movies.

It’s probably a more enjoyable movie for non-comic fans who weren’t aware of this possible storyline going into it.

I’ve seen all the marvel movies but I don’t care as much for the GOTG ones so I didn’t connect as much with parts of this movie...but Starlord’s actions seemed to be within reason for his character.

It’s difficult to rate this movie without seeing the rest. I really didn’t know how to feel about the end without seeing what follows but I’d still say it’s a pretty strong start.

Thanos was definitely the highlight but I’m sure comic fans will never accept how ever he eventually goes down given his all powerful status. The crying will be much louder then.

OMG

OMG

OMG

:thud:

CLICK NOW THANK ME LATER

Lord and baby jesus

Holy crap

Dear god

IW IS NOW BEST MOVIE EVER MADE LOL

I stopped it after "Squirrel Girl, she's nuts." because I don't want to know a reality that gets better than that.

I kind of want to see Thanos with a beard and his hair grown out :lol so weird they gave him stubble there.

So are you saying that if you and I got together we could also write and direct a coherent 500 million dollar double movie with over 25 main characters and 5 villains and then put them all in a 3D space where every character served a purpose?

Cool i’m happy you think highly of me that way. :hi5:

So when should we start! right now?

Didnt you see the interview where kevin just stated they just copy and paste dialogues from the comics? Its easy hahahaha lets start right now, we could write a bad ass movie but we would be at the mercy of the editing team which would butcher anything good we had.

Back