Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (April 27, 2018)

Sweet Mary, mother of ****. Did that happen? That just happened. Wow. Whoa. That-that-that just...yup, that just happened. I think. No, I know. Yes. Yes, that just happened. Holy ****ing **** ****. Wow. Yes. That just ****ing happened. Whoa.

My thoughts exactly. I left the theater in shock.

The 10 year build-up was worth it. And Marvel hit Thanos out of the park. Perfectly portrayed IMO.

Loved it. I had a slight phantom menacy feeling about 80% through, (youll know when you see it), but otherwise it was amazing.

My favorite moments:

Spoiler Spoiler:

My favorite moments:

Spoiler Spoiler:

This movie was a lot to process and was a fast pace. Never felt like 2.5-3 hrs. My favorite part was all the crowd reactions. Never heard anything like it at a movie in over 30 years.

Some nice
Spoiler Spoiler:

People were very outspoken and emotional. This will be talked about for a long time.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

That was my thought as well.

I just got back and wow is it alot to take in. What a movie but Thanos The Mad Titan has landed and boom we gone. Not going to say anything else but that it's an epic film with lots of great action. Brolin is Thanos. I cannot wait for home release.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Hahaha oh man, the hyperbolic responses to this film are cute and predictable. It's an entertaining enough flick, but it's not like anything in it carries any weight. We'll see the status quo returned in a year. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

One word: Incredible. The scale of some of the shots were breathtaking. The CGI work on Thanos was very well done. The stakes were all in on this one. You simply did not know what would happen next.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hard to talk about this movie without spoilers

Loved Thanos and his "children"

All the hero's were great in theor Supporting Roles.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Good times and without question a top 5 Marvel movie IMO.

I wasn’t a fan, big let down for me. I thought it was just boring whenever Thanos was in it and didn’t care for his henchmen either. Just no real suspense...expected much more. Loved most Marvel movies, especially Phase 1 but just never got into this one. Enjoyed Black Panther a lot more.

It was bound to happen Gruson.. We don't agree on a film.. Well two films actually as I thought Black Panther was "Meh"

Loved everything you don't.. Thanos and his "children" were highlights for me.. Well two of the children anyways.. The Female and Wizard..

Spoiler Spoiler:

I wasn’t a fan, big let down for me. I thought it was just boring whenever Thanos was in it and didn’t care for his henchmen either. Just no real suspense...expected much more. Loved most Marvel movies, especially Phase 1 but just never got into this one. Enjoyed Black Panther a lot more.

hw21mMy.jpg

Some of us haven't seen the movie yet, please keep your comments to yourself.

Thanks

One word: Incredible. The scale of some of the shots were breathtaking. The CGI work on Thanos was very well done. The stakes were all in on this one. You simply did not know what would happen next.

Spoiler Spoiler:

As I stated in my post.....
Spoiler Spoiler:

First in line to see Avengers 4 next year! And Captain Marvel and Ant Man and Wasp and.... :)

Kevin Feige... :clap

Spoiler Spoiler:

mark ruffalo

Spoiler Spoiler:

Film was OK for me. Was way too hectic which was to be expected I guess. So much action that nothing really stood out for me. There’s nothing breathtaking like that tracking shot from the First Avengers movie where they team up in NYC.

Also Peter Dinklage was absolutely awful.

My theater was in shock. lol Pretty intense movie fill with lots of really cool action sequences. Gotta see it again. And Marvel did troll us with the Trailers lol.

Film was OK for me. Was way too hectic which was to be expected I guess. So much action that nothing really stood out for me. There’s nothing breathtaking like that tracking shot from the First Avengers movie where they team up in NYC.

Also Peter Dinklage was absolutely awful.

I disagree. There was plenty of stand out scenes.

Back