Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (April 27, 2018)

Beauty fades bro... something you will learn a decade from now.
What truly matters is whats on the inside. The kind of person you are.

Grace has a beautiful mind.
You put so much emphasis on her looks when by doing so you are missing whats being said in her videos.
You are missing what truly matters in a person.

MrTsSingleManlyTear.gif~c200

How many pages did we debate Suicide Squad for crows? 100’s? And yet we can get a long fine. :D there’s some members here who just can’t take any criticism cuz MUH CAP.

I don't think it's the criticism as much as it is the consistent Hating and Ball busting by a good amount of posters on this movie board. Kinda like a some what moderated IMDB board.

honestly I’d watch her if her voice wasn’t so annoying. I remember her being on indy-mogul, she was great but not around as much.

I don't think it's the criticism as much as it is the consistent Hating and Ball busting by a good amount of posters on this movie board. Kinda like a some what moderated IMDB board.

do you want everyone to love everything? that sounds boring and goes against the whole point of a discussion board. :lol

I'm well aware of that.

But still, all I see in Grace is a YouTube character with a high opinion of herself.

So you mean... EVERY YOUTUBER? like....LITERALLY every youtuber then?

What is funny is that i will share and post male youtubers that are way more loud and annoying than grace but because they are men no one has a problem.

do you want everyone to love everything? that sounds boring and goes against the whole point of a discussion board. :lol
Of course not. But i'd take that over everyone Hating everything.

Ehollywood has been known to advertise for movies that everybody hated actually. Or get excited for those.
I know he means well but. To answer your question, yes, yes he does lol

Chris Stuckman can suck my phat ****. Same with that dip**** who wears a cowboy hat on collider.

Chris Stuckman can suck my phat ****. Same with that dip**** who wears a cowboy hat on collider.

Ive posted them constantly but chakor only freaks out when he sees women on videos.
Figure that one out

If they have something cool or interesting to say then ill watch them.
I dont really hate that many youtubers.

Ive posted them constantly but chakor only freaks out when he sees women on videos.
Figure that one out

he probably not a he but a thot and getting jealous at how much clout grace has instead of herself.

If they have something cool or interesting to say then ill watch them.
I dont really hate that many youtubers.

I used to be the same way, but they just would not stop dumping garbage out of their mouths and thinking so highly of themselves, I eventually couldn’t take it. I’ll watch Jedi Council if they have a good guest though (the episode with harley from epic meal time is the first one i’ve watched since before TFA).

I used to be the same way, but they just would not stop dumping garbage out of their mouths and thinking so highly of themselves, I eventually couldn’t take it. I’ll watch Jedi Council if they have a good guest though (the episode with harley from epic meal time is the first one i’ve watched since before TFA).

I hate campea not because of how he looksorhow he sounds but because hes always saying wrong stuff or overhyping stuff or being a shill

I hate campea not because of how he looksorhow he sounds but because hes always saying wrong stuff or overhyping stuff or being a shill

the entire collider crew is wrapped up in this one statement.

Youtube is the video version of rotten tomatoes, it’s just all crap.
Agreed. It's not just Grace; 99% of YouTube is just steaming hot garbage. Yet somehow it keeps getting worse.

Back