Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (April 27, 2018)

I do, these tickets will sell out faster than bp box opening weekend, and i only have 30 bucks in my bank account before i spend it on food and i get paid next thursday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starvation or a marvel movie that will be in theaters for a long time. Pretty easy decision.

Bigger photo of Thanos
28616698_10155524304748565_1915588985286270485_o.jpg

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/28616698_10155524304748565_1915588985286270485_o.jpg?oh=1e29fa5304823b21fdf09fe66907b878&oe=5B030E14

That explains Thanos' voice over in the original SDCC teaser, "I know what is like to lose. To known that you're so desperately right and fail all the same. Dreaded, run from it, destiny still arrives."

Sounds like a good motivation. However, if Thanos can easily blow up a planet with his hand and throw it, why not use that same power to blow up the Avengers? In the comics there was a reason he purposely avoided killing them instantly, but given Thanos motivation in the film, I don't see why he's waisting his time punching IM.

What’s interesting about Thanos’ mindset is that it’s embedded in mass-casualty killers. It’s not out of the realm of possibility. I got some training in this during internship and a lot of those guys have a “cleanse” mindset (kill off lower life forms and classes). It sounds so contradictory (killing to save), but it’s actually quite relevant to the mindset of some cold-blooded, antisocial killers. I’m sure there’s more to his motives but what the article says about motive is actually quite intriguing to me.

What’s interesting about Thanos’ mindset is that it’s embedded in mass-casualty killers. It’s not out of the realm of possibility. I got some training in this during internship and a lot of those guys have a “cleanse” mindset (kill off lower life forms and classes). It sounds so contradictory (killing to save), but it’s actually quite relevant to the mindset of some cold-blooded, antisocial killers. I’m sure there’s more to his motives but what the article says about motive is actually quite intriguing to me.

well we are reminded about over population by the news every day and shortages of food and stuff, I guess some people just take that to the extremes

well we are reminded about over population by the news every day and shortages of food and stuff, I guess some people just take that to the extremes

Yeah that’s definitely a part of it.

Isn't this just another "Mankind is a virus, and I'm the cure" mentality for yet another villain...?

Think he'll also feel bad that his mutant powers are misunderstood?

Isn't this just another "Mankind is a virus, and I'm the cure" mentality for yet another villain...?

Think he'll also feel bad that his mutant powers are misunderstood?

not just mankind. half the universe

So is the MCU coming to an end and still no Galactus?

Galactus surely is the next major villain after Thanos.

Lol where else would they go from thanos haha

That explains Thanos' voice over in the original SDCC teaser, "I know what is like to lose. To known that you're so desperately right and fail all the same. Dreaded, run from it, destiny still arrives."

Sounds like a good motivation. However, if Thanos can easily blow up a planet with his hand and throw it, why not use that same power to blow up the Avengers? In the comics there was a reason he purposely avoided killing them instantly, but given Thanos motivation in the film, I don't see why he's waisting his time punching IM.

if that was the case, this would've just been a 10min shortie.lolz

if that was the case, this would've just been a 10min shortie.lolz

Exactly. Sadly you cant add too much logic in a superhero movie lol. Thanos can kill almost all avengers in a 30 min movie haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back