Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (April 27, 2018)

Ah.

Adoptedscot is active here and I see Maulfan sometimes. Buttmunch & Jedibear is here sporadically.

The board is only up and running every once in awhile nowadays anyways, we don’t need all of ‘em. :monkey3

Oh I get it, just because I get on your case about hypocracy you think I'm some wild MCU nut or something. Well I got news for you - I haven't loved an MCU movie since 2012. Liked some, yes, but not loved. :pfft:

But in all seriousness, I don't like the magazine covers either... but I think it's more to do with the fact that I just don't like any of the characters' designs here.

The designs are ok, some look goofy as hell. But the covers are **** from a technical standpoint, to deny this is blantant fanboyism.

Getting salty about me pointing that out just proves my point.

I'm not looking for a fight or anything, I just can't get over how laughably hypocritical some folks are around here. :lol

Welcome to Sideshow Freaks. :lol

The board is only up and running every once in awhile nowadays anyways, we don’t need all of ‘em. :monkey3

Can't argue with that. :lol

But the covers are **** from a technical standpoint, to deny this is blantant fanboyism. Getting salty about me pointing that out just proves my point.

Suicide Squad's posters were s*** yet you gave those a pass, so no, really it doesn't. :dunno

But I like plenty of s*** too so just goes to show everyone has different taste.

Plus you don't like Grace, so I can label you as one of the still sane folks here. :lol

Suicide Squad's posters were s*** yet you gave those a pass, so no, really it doesn't. :dunno

But I like plenty of **** too so just goes to show everyone has different taste.

Plus you don't like Grace, so I can label you as one of the still sane folks here. :lol

I'm still trying to understand that phenomenon. :lol

But I like plenty of s*** too so just goes to show everyone has different taste.

where at did I say that I liked suicide squads covers? I honestly don’t even remember what the EW covered look liked.

you weren’t even a member here when SS came out. :rotfl

keep reaching bud.

Edit: SS’s are better, just barley though. :lol

0BE52390-14FD-4322-BBCC-0A3CA07E4F6E.jpeg

where at did I say that I liked suicide squads covers? I honestly don’t even remember what the EW covered look liked.

you weren’t even a member here when SS came out. :rotfl

keep reaching bud.

Well you liked the movie so I just assumed you liked the covers, if it had any EW covers at all.

I'm still trying to understand that phenomenon. :lol

Same reason people like to eat what they're allergic to I guess.

What people see in that woman (if I can even call her that) is a mystery to me.

Well you liked the movie so I just assumed you liked the covers, if it had any EW covers at all.

The only poster I kinda liked from the movie was the joker one, and the skulls. They were a little too loud.

3EE9EBE3-76F9-411F-984B-585994436675.jpeg

13BD1726-385A-4E5A-B592-7420A89ECFF7.jpeg

Just because you like a franchise or movie doesn’t mean you have to worship everything that’s released from it.

I’m not sure if you understand what that terms means.

Pretty sure you don’t. :lol

If I said “wow those are AWESOME” in one post then, in the next I said “wow those look like ****!” in my second, I’d be a hypocrite.

Keep up Channing Tatum, we know you’re slow but u got dis.

He really, really doesnt. Just leave it at that.
Save yourself the headache

Oh I get it, just because I get on your case about hypocracy you think I'm some wild MCU nut or something. Well I got news for you - I haven't loved an MCU movie since 2012. Liked some, yes, but not loved. :pfft:

But in all seriousness, I don't like the magazine covers either... but I think it's more to do with the fact that I just don't like any of the characters' designs here.

I'm not looking for a fight or anything, I just can't get over how laughably hypocritical some folks are around here. :lol

You were warned by a mod dude. Just let it go. You are always doing that!
Your go to insult is hypocrite even when it doesnt even apply at all...
It makes you look crazy dude :lol
You sound nuts right now :lol :lol

He really, really doesnt. Just leave it at that.
Save yourself the headache

How many pages did we debate Suicide Squad for crows? 100’s? And yet we can get a long fine. :D there’s some members here who just can’t take any criticism cuz MUH CAP.

You sound nuts right now :lol :lol

I'm sorry but I couldn't help but LOL at that coming from someone who finds pear-booty Grace hot. :lol

Talk about being nuts. :lol

I’d gladly watch 30 seconds of a Grace video before looking at the covers again for 30 seconds.

I think Grace photoshops her junk off in the mirror like Buffalo Bill.

I'm sorry but I couldn't help but LOL at that coming from someone who finds pear-booty Grace hot. :lol

Talk about being nuts. :lol

Beauty fades bro... something you will learn a decade from now.
What truly matters is whats on the inside. The kind of person you are.

Grace has a beautiful mind.
You put so much emphasis on her looks when by doing so you are missing whats being said in her videos.
You are missing what truly matters in a person.

Beauty fades bro... something you will learn a decade from now.
What truly matters is whats on the inside. The kind of person you are.

Grace has a beautiful mind.
You put so much emphasis on her looks when by doing so you are missing whats being said in her videos.
You are missing what truly matters in a person.

I'm well aware of that.

But still, all I see in Grace is a YouTube character with a high opinion of herself.

Back