Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pfft you have any idea just how little money 7.16 million is for the studios that wouldn’t even cover the cost of their cocaine for the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I'm hoping for. :lol

pfft you have any idea just how little money 7.16 million is for the studios that wouldn’t even cover the cost of their cocaine for the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please be true!

Because I like being right. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

History will show AEG needed a re-release to take down Avatar. People won't remember or care that Avatar had a re-release too.

Meanwhile I'm still clinging to this truth: https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...game-will-never-really-be-bigger-than-avatar/

History will also show that Avatar was in theaters for 46 weeks (34 original run, 12 re-release), whereas so far Endgame has only been out 11 weeks. So while everything in that Washington Post article is valid, if Endgame beats it in roughly 1/4 of the time, people might see that as canceling those facts out.

Nobody cares about number of screens or re-releases or inflation, only who has the biggest overall box office.

We all know that both Avatar and EG have sold far less tickets than GWTW and SW, the only question is who will earn the most unadjusted dollars.

Avatar had a massive advantage because the only way you could buy the blu Ray back in 2010 was for you to buy a certain blu Ray 3D player that was like 300 bucks and back then it wasn’t justified, then the actual blu Ray was released two years later, meaning the only way you could watch the movie was in the theater, lion king is coming up this weekend and we have two and half weeks before endgame is released digitally and less than a month before it hits physical media, at this rate it will but we will see

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like EG needs 6.75 million to match Avatar now. Not bad, hope it can hang on long enough to pass it by.

I don't know how anyone still hasn't seen it. As for multiple-times viewers, surely they've tired of it by now.

You mean like how I watched Star Wars in the theater 113 times. I don't do that anymore but some people do go back and catch things they didn't before or only saw it once and want to go back 1 more time before its off the big screen.

You mean like how I watched Star Wars in the theater 113 times. I don't do that anymore but some people do go back and catch things they didn't before or only saw it once and want to go back 1 more time before its off the big screen.

That's a heck of a lot but in fairness times were very different then. You had no idea when you'd be able to see it again after it left theaters.

113 times??? Wow. That's almost 9.5 FULL DAYS just watching the movie, not counting sitting through whatever previews were showing back then. Don't take this the wrong way, but that's INSANE. :lol I mean, unless you actually worked in the projector room...

113 times??? Wow. That's almost 9.5 FULL DAYS just watching the movie, not counting sitting through whatever previews were showing back then. Don't take this the wrong way, but that's INSANE. :lol I mean, unless you actually worked in the projector room...

I can’t watch a movie that many times. I’d memorize the words and music and drive myself insane. Endgame has parts that drag on and the final battle is so so imo. So to sit through that 113 times would bore me to death

I can’t watch a movie that many times. I’d memorize the words and music and drive myself insane. Endgame has parts that drag on and the final battle is so so imo. So to sit through that 113 times would bore me to death

Agreed- time will not be kind to this movie- wayyyyy over hyped and not even in the top 5 of MCU movies for me

I remember feeling deflated when I left the cinema. But after only one viewing I still don't know if that was a positive or a negative response.

Loved the movie but can anyone tell me where Dr.Strange got all those Einherjar/Asgardian warriors from for the final battle?
It even looked like Asgard still existed in the background of those portals.
Their existence doesn’t seem to jive with the Thor Ragnarok movie and certainly not the Avengers Infinity war movie.
Nobody talked about snapping back Asgard into existence though Thor should’ve asked Tony or Banner to include them.
Banner do it on his own?
No follow up dialogue suggesting he did or Thor would’ve gone back.
Ideas?

Last edited:
Back