Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will miss Captain America and Iron Man for sure. Thor can be a great character with the humor added. I do hope to see Hulk manifest into Gray Hulk as Professor Hulk was never my favorite take on him.

I could see it happening, and it's not like they currently have Jane to do it with. No interest in seeing it, either way.

I was happy about Chris Hemsworth sticking around. I didn't care for Thor's role in Endgame and would've despised it being his last major time as the character- it was one of my major disappointments.

So I’ve seen the bootlegged tony snap scenes on YouTube many times now. And in different resolutions

So did Tony as a backup make a Nano option on his Mark 85 to have the stones fit on his 85 glove . I always thought he used the Nano gauntlet he made but Thanos had the Nano gauntlet in the end that Hulk used right?

I thought it was odd how Tony had the the stones grip onto his regular glove for the snap. Could that also be the reason he got fried as well as the initial gamma energy the Nano gauntlet gave to Hulk and Thanos :dunno

Would’ve Tony still died if he used the original Nano gauntlet

So I’ve seen the bootlegged tony snap scenes on YouTube many times now. And in different resolutions

So did Tony as a backup make a Nano option on his Mark 85 to have the stones fit on his 85 glove . I always thought he used the Nano gauntlet he made but Thanos had the Nano gauntlet in the end that Hulk used right?

I thought it was odd how Tony had the the stones grip onto his regular glove for the snap. Could that also be the reason he got fried as well as the initial gamma energy the Nano gauntlet gave to Hulk and Thanos :dunno

Would’ve Tony still died if he used the original Nano gauntlet

Tony would have still died as the stones take a toll on the user. Thanos had a withered arm after doing the snap Professor had damage as well. Tony did the ultimate sacrifice knowing the outcome. Nano gauntlet would not have made a difference other than maybe a few seconds at best.

Tony would have still died as the stones take a toll on the user. Thanos had a withered arm after doing the snap Professor had damage as well. Tony did the ultimate sacrifice knowing the outcome. Nano gauntlet would not have made a difference other than maybe a few seconds at best.

But this still was a option Tony made on his 85 armor ..how in the world would the stones work without a gauntlet to house them :dunno

Tony always adapts and learns from his mistakes. I think he built a fail safe in his armor to do what he did because ultimately he always believed it was him who had to stop Thanos since the original attack in Avengers.

Tony always adapts and learns from his mistakes. I think he built a fail safe in his armor to do what he did because ultimately he always believed it was him who had to stop Thanos since the original attack in Avengers.

Thanos was badass to think he messed the core three up even without the gauntlet in EG . It took Wanda as the only one to jack up his armor, even marvel couldn’t beat up past Thanos :horror

No matter how advanced Tony made the Nano..Thanos always had the upper hand

I was actually surprised how thanos beat them so easily. But tbh Wanda is actually the strongest . Her mutant abilities are reality changing. Just wait til she meets her dad

lol @ Hasbro for posing their A1 Cap action figure showing off his ass to the press at their SDCC panel this morning even though it’s an action figure with a very flat ass. :rotfl

3ec39032394054d4da491b4f6e550d65.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol @ Hasbro for posing their A1 Cap action figure showing off his ass to the press at their SDCC panel this morning even though it’s an action figure with a very flat ass. :rotfl

3ec39032394054d4da491b4f6e550d65.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s not America’s Ass :rotfl

I was actually surprised how thanos beat them so easily. But tbh Wanda is actually the strongest . Her mutant abilities are reality changing. Just wait til she meets her dad

He also was pretty strong in IW switching back and forth between using the gauntlet and his bare fists as well and that was older more compassionate Thanos . EG was past I don’t give a rat’s a## Thanos :horror

Back