Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In all seriousness though having just watched IW again the other day I made a point to make note of when it might have worked for Banner to change into the Hulk and burst out of the suit. Honestly I think they could have easily done it right when it seemed like they really were: Banner saying "come on Hulk, this is the last, last second. Okay screw you I'll do it myself!"

And then he goes on to fight off that big Black Order guy and send him exploding into the shield. I don't see how him changing into the Hulk would have been inappropriately uplifting when Banner himself achieved a victory at that moment anyway. Why not just show him fusing into Professor Hulk as he uses every ounce of his psyche to bring the Hulk out and then burst out, trade some punches with Black Order dude and kill him as Hulk at that exact same moment. And then have the rest of the movie play out the same with Professor Hulk charging Thanos to stop him from getting to Vision instead of him in the Hulkbuster suit.

I just think the writers/Russos overthought it and second guessed themselves too much and could have easily pulled it off if they wanted to.

My one regret with Infinity War is that we never get to see Hulk emerge and break out of the Hulkbuster armor. I like the version you came up with, but at the same time, I wouldn't have wanted to see Hulk charge Thanos and get cast aside as easily as Banner in the Hulkbuster did. We already saw Hulk get his ass handed to him by Thanos at the beginning of the movie. No need to see it again a couple of hours later.

It's possible - and this is pure guess on my part - that Ruffalo himself may have had some input in doing a more "human" spin on Hulk. I only say that because he seemed to be so supportive of Whedon e.g. sensitivity stuff and from an actor's standpoint it's probably more interesting to do stuff where u can act, than a motion suit. Same as Hemsworth wanting to take Thor in a different direction. Maybe.:dunno

That kind of thing may intrigue a director but may not be what a fan cares about. But I don't know - for me the Russos did stuff - suspect with input from Feige etc. - that surprised me. I still don't know how I feel about Professor Hulk. Uneasy, maybe. Like something should have been there re the character but wasn't.

When Ruffalo first got the part I was worried about him not wanting to be a raging CGI character and wanting to being able to show off his acting..

My 2012 self is not surprised.

Norton was too of a perfectionist at the end of the day, just imagine if marvel tamed him, i’d think we would have gotten the perfect hulk we all wanted at the end of the day, yeah they had their differences, but imho i think he wasn’t a tool like like ruffalo who got massively side casted at this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

Hey imagine if both the black widow who died and the Tony Stark that died were both skrulls and that’s why the aliens were in the Captain Marvel movie to introduce them into the Marvel Cinematic Universe because the plan was to kill them off and bring Natasha and Stark back later?

Norton was too of a perfectionist at the end of the day, just imagine if marvel tamed him, i’d think we would have gotten the perfect hulk we all wanted at the end of the day, yeah they had their differences, but imho i think he wasn’t a tool like like ruffalo who got massively side casted at this one

I think Norton was a better banner for sure but I don't think he would have been into doing all the mo cap work ruffalo did

Hey imagine if both the black widow who died and the Tony Stark that died were both skrulls and that’s why the aliens were in the Captain Marvel movie to introduce them into the Marvel Cinematic Universe because the plan was to kill them off and bring Natasha and Stark back later?

I wouldn't want them to be Skrulls. That will simply erase several movies of character development and growth. Besides, Tony had a daughter... I don't think Skrulls can impregnate a human and have a regular human child?''

Tony is dead. And so is Natasha.

I wouldn't want them to be Skrulls. That will simply erase several movies of character development and growth. Besides, Tony had a daughter... I don't think Skrulls can impregnate a human and have a regular human child?''

Tony is dead. And so is Natasha.

I think he means the skrull who died is the tony stark we think is dead.

Wouldn't they turn back to their original green form when they die?

Was I the only one that didn't dig this movie? I found to be a huge let down after Infinity War. Not a bad film by any stretch, but sloppy, mawkish, full of plot holes and logical inconsistencies: Thanos destroying the infinity stone's for example. It felt to me more like one of the old clip shows from back in the day rather than a consistent story. I've only seen it the once mind you so my feelings may change, but right now not feeling the love.

Was I the only one that didn't dig this movie? I found to be a huge let down after Infinity War. Not a bad film by any stretch, but sloppy, mawkish, full of plot holes and logical inconsistencies: Thanos destroying the infinity stone's for example. It felt to me more like one of the old clip shows from back in the day rather than a consistent story. I've only seen it the once mind you so my feelings may change, but right now not feeling the love.

I’m with you. I really liked how you explained it. I enjoyed it but all your negatives I agree with. I especially hated drunken fat Thor.

I liked it better than IW but IMO it was more of a love story to the original line-up etc. than, for me, IW and EG being what I imagined in my head - an overarching, fully fleshed out sort of LOTR/GOT/Dune whatever epic-story.

Which IMO doesn't make EG bad per se (not after seeing it 3 times in theaters) and IMO for me it's worth it just to see Cap standing alone - also I liked Antman coming to the front and the beginning bleakness - e.g. there's plenty I liked - but just don't feel a raging need to re-watch a lot. Maybe that's the point, kind of, Feige really wants folks to let go, switch gears, and get into the next phases of the MCU. $$$

Was gonna rescue my wallet:stake but then they come up with TV series I'm dying to see with favs of mine. B@stards.:devil

I liked it better than IW but IMO it was more of a love story to the original line-up etc. than, for me, IW and EG being what I imagined in my head - an overarching, fully fleshed out sort of LOTR/GOT/Dune whatever epic-story.

Which IMO doesn't make EG bad per se (not after seeing it 3 times in theaters) and IMO for me it's worth it just to see Cap standing alone - also I liked Antman coming to the front and the beginning bleakness - e.g. there's plenty I liked - but just don't feel a raging need to re-watch a lot. Maybe that's the point, kind of, Feige really wants folks to let go, switch gears, and get into the next phases of the MCU. $$$

Was gonna rescue my wallet:stake but then they come up with TV series I'm dying to see with favs of mine. B@stards.:devil

:lol :lol :lol

Hating fat Thor = opinion immediately invalidated

Making fun of Hulk = Good job please continue lol

How about my opinion is mine alone and no one can invalidate it? Now you may love fat Thor. That is definitely your prerogative. As for me I will continue to hate him. As an aside though I didn’t like professor Hulk either, so we have that.

Back