Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that in addition to calling the power of lightning Cap's muscles should have grown and burst out of his shirt and then a cowering Banner hiding behind a rock could have exclaimed "I knew it!"

:lol The marginalizing of Hulk by the Russo's has almost been worth it for the running gag it has facilitated...almost.

I liked it better than IW but IMO it was more of a love story to the original line-up etc. than, for me, IW and EG being what I imagined in my head - an overarching, fully fleshed out sort of LOTR/GOT/Dune whatever epic-story.

Which IMO doesn't make EG bad per se (not after seeing it 3 times in theaters) and IMO for me it's worth it just to see Cap standing alone - also I liked Antman coming to the front and the beginning bleakness - e.g. there's plenty I liked - but just don't feel a raging need to re-watch a lot. Maybe that's the point, kind of, Feige really wants folks to let go, switch gears, and get into the next phases of the MCU. $$$

Was gonna rescue my wallet:stake but then they come up with TV series I'm dying to see with favs of mine. B@stards.:devil

You make some great points here.

I also liked EG more than IW (I loved IW). I thought that they did a great job of wrapping up this phase of the MCU. Of course it was not a perfect film but despite all the moving parts involved they brought this particular part of the story to an end (probably).

OMG you brought up Dune ...blast from the past Sassafras :)

Captain America: The First Avenger Extended Edition

Steve Rogers : I know this neighborhood. I got beat up in that alley. And that parking lot. And behind that diner.

Peggy Carter : Did you have something against running away?

Steve Rogers : You start running, they'll never let you stop. Might as well put on glasses and pretend to be someone else at that point.

Peggy Carter (laughs) : You're funny. Let's live happily ever after some day.

You make some great points here.

I also liked EG more than IW (I loved IW). I thought that they did a great job of wrapping up this phase of the MCU. Of course it was not a perfect film but despite all the moving parts involved they brought this particular part of the story to an end (probably).

OMG you brought up Dune ...blast from the past Sassafras :)

LOL not the past:cool:....even if GOT ended like warm gum on a pavement, seems companies are scrambling for the next big fantasy thing - comic or other. Another Dune project is in development:
https://winteriscoming.net/2019/07/03/another-significant-new-dune-project-is-on-the-way/

+ Netflix is gonna do Gaiman's Sandman; Amazon is doin' LOTR prequel, Netflix has Witcher, etc. If u can write a created world up w. multiple volumes right now you'd probably get rich.:lol

Articles are sayin' Sandman is priciest TV series ever done.
https://boundingintocomics.com/2019...ial-deal-to-bring-neil-gaimans-sandman-to-tv/

Guess I should clear some shelf space for the inevitable collectibles.:monkey3

:fireworks:flagHappy 4th of July! America still has it and knows it. Let the world marvel, excelsior!:flag:fireworks

PlumpDimBanteng-size_restricted.gif

Back