Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

Of course, it's Mel Gibson. He'd run at Thanos too. :lol

He ain't afraid like Hulk :chase

:lol

I hate you.

Where will Hulk’s path take him...

View attachment 452627

:lol :lol

I hate you too.

The old JAWS hated it but I think he now puts it in the same category as EG.

Personally I thought EG was 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times better.

I will admit that my rating of EG is a bit harsh... I gave it its final score right after I saw it and my frustration with the film was at an all time high.

Its better then Thor 3 and AM and the Wasp.

I am sure the ranking will change after I see the film again and become more accepting of all the BS that I will have to ignore :lol

Is it
100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times better?

I would say the last half hour makes it that much better. But unfortunately I did not enjoy it that much better.

AOU, Thor 3, and EG were my biggest disappointments in the MCU for first time viewings... That is not good company. I am sure it can rise above those two movies though.

Avatar going down like Hulk. :woo

7MndI33.gif

Man, EG is walking over the competition like...

6qZ4VE8.gif

:lol :lol :lol
I hate you 3000

SO I was thinking about this film and how it pooped on Hulk.

So some online have said that when Green Banner was holding up the building to keep it from killing his friends and being energized with Gamma that that would have been the perfect time for him to turn into the Hulk and be a part of the final battle.

However with the way Green Banner was written in this film that might not have worked. Maybe seeing Thanos again would have prompted him to fight in the battle but as I have said... The way Banner took control would do nothing but piss Hulk off.

Hulk wants to be Hulk. Hulk does not want to be Banner.

So even if they defeated Thanos there would have had to be a whole other part of the Hulk jumping away and being sad banner all over again or even fighting the avengers.

Point is.. Hulk would not be happy and very hard to get back under control

Of course by this time.. Cap could have used his new found powers to suck the Gamma radiation out of Hulk and absorb it into himself to help fight world hunger.

But ya know what while writing this.. I just realized it could have gone this way..

Banner turns into Hulk to save everyone from building falling (this would be accidental :lol ) See thanos and participated in battle...

Then seeing Tony die (The only Avenger who accepted him) could have brought Hulk back to reality and had him change back into Banner.

**** the Russos

It was definitely a very unpleasantly surprising missed opportunity - not having a Hulk/Thanos rematch. Why the hell not? Why did they reduce the original Big Four Avengers to the Big Three for the climactic showdown? :gah:

Whaddaya mean? Taco Hulk was so awesome! :lol

Of course by this time.. Cap could have used his new found powers to suck the Gamma radiation out of Hulk and absorb it into himself to help fight world hunger.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

So some online have said that when Green Banner was holding up the building to keep it from killing his friends and being energized with Gamma that that would have been the perfect time for him to turn into the Hulk and be a part of the final battle.

However with the way Green Banner was written in this film that might not have worked. Maybe seeing Thanos again would have prompted him to fight in the battle but as I have said... The way Banner took control would do nothing but piss Hulk off.

Hulk wants to be Hulk. Hulk does not want to be Banner.

So even if they defeated Thanos there would have had to be a whole other part of the Hulk jumping away and being sad banner all over again or even fighting the avengers.

Point is.. Hulk would not be happy and very hard to get back under control

But ya know what while writing this.. I just realized it could have gone this way..

Banner turns into Hulk to save everyone from building falling (this would be accidental :lol ) See thanos and participated in battle...

Then seeing Tony die (The only Avenger who accepted him) could have brought Hulk back to reality and had him change back into Banner.

**** the Russos

Betsy Ross should’ve been brought back into the narrative.

Ok so that mysterious person on twitter from last year who predicted 90% of EG with detailed descriptions including Cap saying Hail Hydra in the elevator and portly Thor plus a ton of other stuff that he got right months ago just posted that Abomination and Leader are returning! :panic:

Ohhhhh JAWS!!!!

TIH LIVES!!!!

Last edited:

Betsy Ross should’ve been brought back into the narrative.

Yes... Before the movie ever came out I use to hope that Betty would return to calm Hulk.. They bring back General Ross (Brilliant move) they should brig back Betty.

Ok so that mysterious person on twitter from last year who predicted 90% of EG with detailed descriptions including Cap saying Hail Hydra in the elevator and portly Thor plus a ton of other stuff that he got right months ago just posted that Abomination and Leader are returning! :panic:

Ohhhhh JAWS!!!!

TIH LIVES!!!!

If true this will put EG in the Great category of Marvel Movies for me. Still not the best but it will be much improved..

I am not holding my breath though.. I cant handle anymore disappointment. :(

Yes... Before the movie ever came out I use to hope that Betty would return to calm Hulk.. They bring back General Ross (Brilliant move) they should brig back Betty.

Too bad there wasn't an Infinity Stone in 2008. They could have poked fun by going back to TIH to get it, seeing Edward Norton and then the rest of the team looks back at Ruffalo who shrugs embarrassingly or something, lol.

I think it would have been hard to bridge the gap between Liv Tyler's chemistry with Norton and a brand new actor though. It would have been awesome if they could have found a way but bringing back Ross at least did link the newer films to TIH.

I know that Universal controls distribution of all future Hulk films but they worked out a deal with Paramount that includes his solo film being a part of the MCU so I can't see why the same can't be done many times over with Disney. I mean obviously they'll "share" a character as evidenced by Spider-Man, solo films included, so why not Hulk.

It'll be interesting to see if they try to keep RDJ as the new voice of Jarvis/Friday or something. Having the disembodied voice in IM and Spider-Man's suit has been a great way to keep the heroes constantly talking to someone even when they're alone. IMO that's been a clever way to retain the "thought balloon" aspect of the older comics where someone would be sneaking around and speaking paragraphs to themselves for the benefit of the reader, lol.

It'll be interesting to see if they try to keep RDJ as the new voice of Jarvis/Friday or something. Having the disembodied voice in IM and Spider-Man's suit has been a great way to keep the heroes constantly talking to someone even when they're alone. IMO that's been a clever way to retain the "thought balloon" aspect of the older comics where someone would be sneaking around and speaking paragraphs to themselves for the benefit of the reader, lol.

I will actually be shocked if RDJ does not come back to voice the suits.. Easy money for RDJ but easier on Disney Wallets also I would assume.

Disney must be pondering why they built SW and Avatar lands instead of MCU right about now. :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Or at least Cap Land.

Doesn't Universal still have theme park rights to all their Marvel characters? Man that must piss them off, lol.

If I understand correctly the only place Disney can have Marvel characters walking around is on their cruises.

I was thinking which is rare for me but....

I think Hulk’s snap is not being given enough credit because it didn’t involve him punching and smashing which I understand believe me who doesn’t like Hulk punching and smashing but is it possible that he was the only one who was truly the only powerful person that could snap half of the universal back from extinction where as Tony being non-gamma poisoned was only capable of withstanding just enough of the infinity stones to snap away Thanos’s armada like a really minuscule amount of the energy from the stones before succumbing to it’s detrimental effects.

Is Hulk getting **** for no reason lol

Back