Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

I’m still upset that Cap’s awesome A1 deleted scene was never inserted back. :gah:

My favorite deleted scene in all of the MCU!

Imagine if Marvel breaks tradition and releases an EG extended cut! Hnnnng

I’m still upset that Cap’s awesome A1 deleted scene was never inserted back. :gah:

My favorite deleted scene in all of the MCU!

Imagine if Marvel breaks tradition and releases an EG extended cut! Hnnnng

Are you talking about the scene where he saves the family in the alley?

What's with all these Hulk talk. It's a team effort. Everyone did their part. Even the small, non powered individual, chip in. Black Widow sacrifice her life too. IM also made time heist possible. Scarlet Witch was impressive enough. Those portals, thanks to probably Strange, was impressive.

True, Black Widow died with a full stomach thanks to Hulk. :)

3YWEqWc.jpg

Are you talking about the scene where he saves the family in the alley?

Nope I also like that one even with the wacky wire flip over the car and I think him throwing the shield in the alley was a trailer shot if i’m not mistaken but i’m referring to that really lengthy super sentimental scene with the waitress under Stark tower oh man the feels in that clip is off the radar for me! Him looking at Peggy’s address then glancing over at the phone!!

Plus I prefer Stan’s cameo there than the one they went with. I love Stan’s advise to Rogers! :rock

I like that the waitress was a precursor to Sharon.

Never audition for WW while making an MCU movie I guess lol

Do you remember when she went near naked to the Thor 2 premiere :google with all the kids looking up at her snatch :rotfl

In other news Shazam earned less than AntMan and AntMan 2 lol

I would need to research her outfit to see if it were that....

Please post pictures and we can discuss it....
;)

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Yeah, having those three posed together on a shelf is pretty dominant. I have their AoU versions displayed together on one shelf, based on the scene where they confronted Ultron on the cargo ship in Wakanda.

Just ignore the RDX in the title lol

Holy CRAP I'd forgotten how fantastic that is. Some of the best scenes in the MCU! :thud: Man that ties into AEG beautifully and Whedon even referenced Cap's brief stint in the comics as a Marvel illustrator, lol. :yess:

And um wow on the Lady Sif actress I'll just leave it at that, lol.

I love how in EG the 3 are together like when they first met in A1!

View attachment 452701

Those three always kind of have been set apart haven't they (as unhappy as someone will be to hear that...)

Its weird that I'm liking the A1 suit more and more.

I can't lie: Me too.

Watching SMH again recently certainly helped.

Hot Toys should totally do 2.0s of Cap and Thor in the 2012 film. Iron Man is well covered with the recent Diecasts. Heck a 2.0 of Hulk aswell since the original one is kinda too big.

I remember watching those scenes a few years back. Wish they hadn’t been cut from the film.

Back