Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

So are you saying that if was unrealistic of me expecting to see a live version of a Marvel versus Capcom Wolverine run across the screen yelling berserker barrage at Thanos?

It would have been hilarious to watch the little guy trying to scratch Thanos with his little claws. :lol Thanos would smack Wolvie so hard, he'd time travel back to fox and wake up as six foot tall Australian living with an albino man. :lol

:lol :lol :lol

What’s crazy to think is that not only did Thanos wipe the floor with Thor and Cap (IM was easy peasy) but he was winning against CM AND he started to decimate the hero army with his ship laser cannons.

Poor Thor it was humiliating when Thanos kicked him in the butt-lower back into that rock pile I think he even grabbed his hair lol

Only rage SW came close to taking him out certainly closer than CM but even she fell victim to his armada.

X-Men together would’ve had no chance.

Beast, Jubilee, Gambit lol

Last edited:

Beast, Jubilee, Gsmbit lol

RyUkKAh.gif

The purple cosmic pimp, makes sense to me.

They really gave him a menacing walk in EG he carried that blade like a boss.

I also noticed that his CGI improved immensely just from last year and he already look good in IW.

I like when he raises his blade and signals his army to attack and he runs along with them like a true warrior. My favorite scene. :D

U35xklT.jpg

Really enjoying reading thru all this discussion. I’m pretty much in agreement with everything.

Re: Falcon as Cap. You know, initially I was very disappointed, but after having some time to think about it, and after watching TWS last night, I think it was the right choice. They don’t come more loyal than that guy. Now he just needs some sort of physical enhancement, which isn’t impossible.

Additionally, yeah, there really isn’t any getting around the whole super assassin thing with Bucky.

So.....where do you think they are going from here, with Phase Four? Has there been any details as to what the plans are? I know the Black Knight and Moon Knight have been mentioned as potential characters, which would be awesome.

Oh yeah, another thing. How bad is it that Grillo was wasted as Crossbones and not used for The Punisher!!!

I thought Falcon as Cap was disappointing. His whole arc thus far, he's been very immature and impatient. I guess the role will allow him to grow.

Endgame on track for 150m plus this weekend should hit 2B by Monday. Jesus! :thud:

So are you saying that if was unrealistic of me expecting to see a live version of a Marvel versus Capcom Wolverine run across the screen yelling berserker barrage at Thanos?

I would of cried if that happened

Back