Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

This is very random but the day before I went to see End Game I was coming home from a vacation in LA. I walked down to the baggage claim after the flight to get my bags and Taika Waititi is standing there with his limo driver waiting for his luggage (he was on my plane). Nobody else recognized him so I walked up and said hi. He was super-friendly and funny and talked to my wife and I for a good 5 minutes. He's in town (Boston) shooting a film for a few weeks which he said is a cake-walk compared to directing something like Ragnarok.

Yes!! I thought the same thing but thought people would just say I was bitter about a Hulkless final battle. SO I kept it to myself. :lol

It did look like that for sure.. But it did remind me of RP1

Except EG has cool looking characters with cool powers that I actually care about.

Big difference.

Anyone wonder with Widow’s demise was a message that it was the end of Cap and Tony

If you really think about it , out of the original team in each film , she was linked to both of them throughout the films

So naturally it makes sense since she was involved in most of Cap’s films as well

The final AEG battle reminded me of Peter Jackson especially with the big armored ape but I can see how people might compare it to RPO.

You bring up a great point.

Why her and not Hulk?

Does Hawkeye have a Disney + show scheduled?

Tells me MCU still has plans for the Hulk!

You hear that JAWS! :lol

You bring up a great point.

Why her and not Hulk?

Does Hawkeye have a Disney + show scheduled?

Tells me MCU still has plans for the Hulk!

You hear that JAWS! :lol

Professor Hulk might partly be their excuse to drop Ruffalo entirely and just keep the big green monster voiced by someone else.

There will be hardcore gamers..they aren’t going anywhere

So to say Marvel has better characters than RP1 seems irrelevant :lecture

I bumped into this lady dressed like Rocket.

29480E6F-2577-40BF-9D57-C39732D497F7.jpeg

I heard that there was an huge increase in violence after half the population was snapped back when millions of Husband, wives, boyfriends, and girlfriends retured to find their significant others in relationships with other people.

That has got to be weird. :lol

Seriously though.... 5 years pass for everyone else.. For those that were snapped out of existence, only seconds go by.

Lots and lots of broken hearts, therapy, murders, and suicides are gonna be happening.

Cap is not the only Evil Avenger :lol

Damn it. I am reposting this as I think it merits discussion...

I mean did anyone else think about how weird things are going to be after Hulk snaps everyone back.. Sure there will be lots of happiness.. But lots of broken hearts and hurt feeling also.. :lol

That’s the thing that irks me about Phase 4

Professor Hulk and a fat Thor :thud:

Damn it. I am reposting this as I think it merits discussion...

I mean did anyone else think about how weird things are going to be after Hulk snaps everyone back.. Sure there will be lots of happiness.. But lots of broken hearts and hurt feeling also.. :lol

Yes that could definitely be it's own TV series as I believe someone mentioned ("After the Snap" or what have you.) Who knows how many thousands of marriages were ruined as a result of one spouse being gone for five years.

I actually like that there are lasting and widespread repercussions of Thanos' snap though rather than the heroes fixing things so that it's like it never happened in the first place. It allows their prior battle with Thanos to retain its gravitas IMO.

Yes that could definitely be it's own TV series as I believe someone mentioned ("After the Snap" or what have you.) Who knows how many thousands of marriages were ruined as a result of one spouse being gone for five years.

Yeah.. What a "Mind job" that would be.. I cant imagine coming home and the wife had moved on after what felt to me like 5 seconds..

You should be happy that you are alive but you would not feel all that grateful because you never knew you were gone.

Back