Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't see why you're jabbing at me. It's being a realist, not a cynic. I just looked back at some of your posts and we're on the same page about a lot of stuff. You want to criticize things (like the Hulk for instance) just as much, but for whatever reason, you hold back and dismiss it like your opinion is satire!

There's good things in it, there's stupid things in it. So whaaaaat? You want me to just post "I liked this, I liked that" and that's it? That's horrible.

tenor.gif

The texture on that is amazing.

8C6936FF-98D6-4FE3-9F7A-D4FB3945F5BF.jpeg

:lol :lol

Yeah I don't know how AEG could be anything other than a bitter pill to swallow for the diehard Hulk fans. Hell even
Spoiler Spoiler:
had a bigger moment than him, lol.

I'm really glad that Jon Favreau got to appear for the final curtain call. Who could have ever guessed that this is where we'd one day be when his first Iron Man trailer debuted.

When JAWS reads that he’s fully done with EG lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

As for people being disappointed about how (in their opinion) the Hulk didn't have his moment to shine and/or took a back seat to characters like CM or SW who were "less deserving", I just have to laugh. First of all, Hulk had plenty of moments in TA and AoU. Secondly, with a film & franchise as epic as this one, IMO that's akin to winning a multi-million dollar lottery, then whining about losing the office NCAA Basketball pool. I think a little perspective is in order.

Not fair I for one never called for Ant-Man or CM to lose their epic moment to Hulk I just said Hulk should’ve got one along with them especially since his IW arc was a perfect set up for it! Russo’s did to Hulk what Rian Johnson did to Snoke lol

Woah...

Poor kid. Peter totally stole Tony from him. :monkey2

I also had no idea who he was I was like why the hell is he there lol

That final face off was truly spectacular.

Still, the DC part of me was like

s84jcOy.gif

:lol perfect

Go ahead I dare anyone to rewatch that JL 3rd act battle now lol

Snyder Cut is laughable now.

Well, Cap is still a super soldier, so even if he's older he can still lead the team, or be a Nick Fury type figure a la Clint Eastwood or Big Boss (metal gear game). Tony, he'll be missed in more ways than one because I don't see any replacement in the current MCU. The new heroes just don't have the same level of star power as RDJ. Then again, neither did Cap in the beginning, but he slowly became the modern Superman, so maybe in ten years the MCU will have a new face of the franchise. They still could bring back Tony briefly because of the time travel no one is ever really gone. :lol

Even with RDJ playing hardball with his 80 + million contract I think Disney still got away with contract murder lol

Last edited:

Nope not beating Avatar 2.7 or 2.8 whatever it is.

Too much competition that Avatar didn’t have.

EG will beat Pikachu but it ends there.
I don't know.

I guess we'll see.

If it doesn't, I can't see any movie ever beating it

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Not fair I for one never called for Ant-Man or CM to lose their epic moment to Hulk I just said Hulk should’ve got one along with them especially since his IW arc was a perfect set up for it! Russo’s did to Hulk what Rian Johnson did to Snoke lol

I also had no idea who he was I was like why the hell is he there lol

Sorry! I didn't mean to imply that you were one of those complaining about CM & AM stealing Hulk's moments - I just decided to tack that on when replying to your Dr. Strange comment. I was being lazy - didn't want to go back and tag other posts. :wave

As for that kid standing in front of Maria Hill at Tony's funeral, my son & I actually sat & brainstormed while the credits rolled and eventually concluded that he was Harley from IM3. Not because we recognized him, but because we couldn't think of anyone else. :lol

I don't know.

I guess we'll see.

If it doesn't, I can't see any movie ever beating it

Eventually when ticket prices are $30 yeah of course it will be beat but until then nope not even with EG because Avatar’s release or shall I say double release was a perfect storm marriage of timing, tech and competition.

Sorry! I didn't mean to imply that you were one of those complaining about CM & AM stealing Hulk's moments - I just decided to tack that on when replying to your Dr. Strange comment. I was being lazy - didn't want to go back and tag other posts. :wave

As for that kid standing in front of Maria Hill at Tony's funeral, my son & I actually sat & brainstormed while the credits rolled and eventually concluded that he was Harley from IM3. Not because we recognized him, but because we couldn't think of anyone else. :lol

It’s all good I rarely if ever get pissed or offended in any manner lol. :duff

JAWS and I are just crying ourselves to sleep is all lol

Eventually when ticket prices are $30 yeah of course it will be beat but until then nope not even with EG because Avatar’s release or shall I say double release was a perfect storm marriage of timing, tech and competition.

It’s all good I rarely if ever get pissed or offended in any manner lol. :duff

JAWS and I are just crying ourselves to sleep is all lol
Sure, in those terms. It's like when you take inflation into account, Star Wars is #1 domestically, but the world has changed so much in 40+ years that you can't even figure world wide box office into it. Countries like China have a big impact now, but in the 70's, nothing really.

I was expecting to see Hulk fight against Thanos again, at least a few punches, and maybe a quick knockdown to show that Hulk is not a punk.

When Capt Marvel was holding Thanos glove, what exactly did Thanos do when he removed a stone and punched her?

I was expecting to see Hulk fight against Thanos again, at least a few punches, and maybe a quick knockdown to show that Hulk is not a punk.

When Capt Marvel was holding Thanos glove, what exactly did Thanos do when he removed a stone and punched her?

He took the power stone, absorbed the power and then knocked her out.

After the "5 years later" when she's a hologram at that meeting and says she doesn't have time to deal with earth and she's going off to handle her own ****, some dude behind me said "good, go away".

Ye I saw this on Reddit after the CM.....its an old joke.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

One of my few nits.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Unless I just interpreted it wrong.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back