Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

Reeve Superman could have beaten Thanos and the Avengers all by himself. No problem.

Reeve Superman could have beaten Thanos and the Avengers all by himself. No problem.

Can’t you for just one second be happy like this guy....

67BF0F97-A58B-4DBC-B434-5E8D5FBAB35E.jpeg

CapTAN America :lol

I need help lol

:lol :lol

Actually Chris's face was pretty ashen during the final battle in AEG but that's certainly where the similarities end, lol.

And I think I'll have to say that "Avengers....assemble" is quite simply one of my favorite moments in the history of cinema. :thud:

:lol :lol

Actually Chris's face was pretty ashen during the final battle in AEG but that's certainly where the similarities end, lol.

And I think I'll have to say that "Avengers....assemble" is quite simply one of my favorite moments in the history of cinema. :thud:

Man did I get your nose way off target lol

Does LOTR even have an AA moment?! :panic:

Gosh other than “I am your father!” is there any other moment out there that can even begin to compete with that especially since AA had a build up towards that moment starting with TA!

Maybe Keaton’s “I’m Batman!” ????

Hmm...nope not for me.

So “I am your father!” and “AA!” it will have to be sorry the rest of cinema history lol

DiFabio in 3,2,1.....lol

Gosh other than “I am your father!” is there any other moment out there that can even begin to compete with that especially since AA had a build up towards that moment starting with TA!

Hmm...nope not for me.

So “I am your father!” and “AA!” it will have to be sorry the rest of cinema history lol

DiFabio in 3,2,1.....lol

I prefer Keaton's "Let's get nuts!" :lol

What about the "I am Iron Man" moment? That goes back even further to the very beginning of the MCU, and it was the final blow?

Hmm...nope not for me.

DiFabio in 3,2,1.....lol

The closest thing LOTR has to "AA" is "For Frodo..." but the ensuing battle wasn't nearly as epic (they had already peaked with Pelenor Fields) and the entire Fellowship wasn't together. So AEG trumps it on both levels.

Last edited:

Hmm...nope not for me.

DiFabio in 3,2,1.....lol

What about the "I am Iron Man" moment? That goes back even further to the very beginning of the MCU, and it was the final blow?

I'm partial to Marty Feldman's "Hump? What hump?". "Frau Blucher" is a close second...:chase

Yes, by reversing the earth's rotation. There's pseudo-science involving silly suits, then there's just plain silliness.

:lol :lol :lol

While I certainly also love “I am Iron Man” that is more of a personal journey than Cap’s rallying cry for saving humanity.

The closest thing LOTR has to "AA" is "For Frodo..." but the ensuing battle wasn't nearly as epuc (they had already peaked with Pelenor Fields) and the entire Fellowship wasn't together. So AEG trumps it on both levels.

Yup sorry LOTR lol

Still messed up, tony did everything to save the universe, cap does whatever he wants to, splits the avengers and gets the happy ending, fuuuuuu that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still messed up, tony did everything to save the universe, cap does whatever he wants to, splits the avengers and gets the happy ending, fuuuuuu that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had Stark not agreed to the accords things might’ve played out differently for him so NOPE!

Yes, by reversing the earth's rotation. There's pseudo-science involving silly suits, then there's just plain silliness.

Come on! Everyone knows you need a London Police Call Box to properly travel through time. Stop being silly.:wink1:

Technically, the Avengers were already assembled around him when Captain America said that.

The closest thing LOTR has to "AA" is "For Frodo..." but the ensuing battle wasn't nearly as epic (they had already peaked with Pelenor Fields) and the entire Fellowship wasn't together. So AEG trumps it on both levels.
You Shall Not Pass!
0e402cd5cac6edb6a7a1c747adeb261d.gif

Edit. - wait, are we talking famous lines or famous lines preceding a big battle?
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back