Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well crap D23 has made all it's announcements with no IS box set. So do I buy the those fancy new 4K Steelbooks or not? I hate decisions like this. IM1 and TWS call to me every time I walk past the movie aisle, lol.

The steel books for those films are nice... Why do the avenger ones suck so much?

Yeah the lady who was in the elevator with Steve and Tony in 1970 didnt even know what movie she was in and said that when she watched IW she assumed that whatever scene she was supposed to be in must have gotten totally scrapped.

Then cut to her watching EG with her friends and her scene came up and she was all "holy **** THIS is the movie I was in??" lol.

Yeah the lady who was in the elevator with Steve and Tony in 1970 didnt even know what movie she was in and said that when she watched IW she assumed that whatever scene she was supposed to be in must have gotten totally scrapped.

Then cut to her watching EG with her friends and her scene came up and she was all "holy **** THIS is the movie I was in??" lol.

Can?t really blame Gwinnett for not knowing she was in Homecoming lolol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A bit off topic, I recall watching this trailer in the cinema, from the same directors. It looks good, may go watch this one as well:

With Bucky now having the same hair cut as Rogers in the Disney + show that already tells me that Bucky will eventually take on the shield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

27D7A756-16DC-4FFB-9ABE-43443CF3EAE5.jpg

Back