Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will accept your answers :lol :) :)

At the end of the day it's a time travel movie so if the dots don't connect perfectly then eh whatever but I'm fine with what they gave us. :) They at least seemed to follow their own rules well enough.

Also I said before the writers and Russos can both be "right" with regard to Peggy's kids always being Cap's (single timeline) but with him still *jumping* timelines to give Sam the shield. How is that possible you ask?

Well remember you only have an alternate reality if an Infinity Stone is removed from that reality. And Cap put back all the Stones except for the 2012 Tesseract that Loki stole. So Cap and Peggy got married in the 40's, had kids and existed in the same timeline as everyone else until 2012. 2012 Loki takes the Tesseract and suddenly old Steve realizes that things are noticeably different when Thanos can't combine all the Stones and never shows up in 2018. He realizes he's in a new timeline so he convinces his other self (young Steve who came out of the ice) to take Mjolnir in return for his unbroken shield. Cap knows that in the original 2023 there is now no Mjolnir *or* shield so he brings the shield to the other reality to pass on to Sam.

It fits with their rules and allows both the writers and directors to be right. :)

At the end of the day it's a time travel movie so if the dots don't connect perfectly then eh whatever but I'm fine with what they gave us. :) They at least seemed to follow their own rules well enough.

Also I said before the writers and Russos can both be "right" with regard to Peggy's kids always being Cap's (single timeline) but with him still *jumping* timelines to give Sam the shield. How is that possible you ask?

Well remember you only have an alternate reality if an Infinity Stone is removed from that reality. And Cap put back all the Stones except for the 2012 Tesseract that Loki stole. So Cap and Peggy got married in the 40's, had kids and existed in the same timeline as everyone else until 2012. 2012 Loki takes the Tesseract and suddenly old Steve realizes that things are noticeably different when Thanos can't combine all the Stones and never shows up in 2018. He realizes he's in a new timeline so he convinces his other self (young Steve who came out of the ice) to take Mjolnir in return for his unbroken shield. Cap knows that in the original 2023 there is now no Mjolnir *or* shield so he brings the shield to the other reality to pass on to Sam.

It fits with their rules and allows both the writers and directors to be right. :)

I will not accept your answer :lol :lol :lol

In all my years of conquest, violence, slaughter, it was never personal. But I'll tell you now, what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little post, I'm going to enjoy it. Very, very much.

:lol :lol :lol

I get it though.. When you like a film, you feel you are getting something deeper or more meaningful out of it. You are like.. Wow I never thought of that... Chances are neither did the filmmakers
:)

Yes, like the meaning behind the "I love you 3000." People were looking for all kinds of meanings. There is even an article talking about how if you add up all the 22 marvel films, the running time is 3000 minutes. Well, it turns out that the line is something RDJ's kids say to him in real life, so they used it in the movie. :lol

In all my years of conquest, violence, slaughter, it was never personal. But I'll tell you now, what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little post, I'm going to enjoy it. Very, very much.

:lol

Yes, like the meaning behind the "I love you 3000." People were looking for all kinds of meanings. There was even an article talking about how if you add up all the 22 marvel films, the running time is 3000 minutes. Well, it turned out that the line is something RDJ's kids say to him in real life, so they used it in the movie. :lol

:lol :lol

hXDa2Vt.gif

And got one shot by the old lady. :lol

It would have been cool to see Hulk vs Hulk, and see Proffesor Hulk use his intelligence and strength in a fight, since he said he was the "best of both worlds." :gah:

Well just got through my first home viewing....

My main takeaway this time was Jeremy Renner was amazing in it.

He really didn?t get the credit he deserved actin wise in this. So mich of EndGame is HIS story.

Its obviously overshadowed by the big payoffs with Thor , Cap, and IM, but honestly I liked BW and Ronins arc the most.

I also really liked AntMans arc as well.

Lots to like, but that scene for the Soul Stone was fantastic.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back