1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They changed my flex payment date a few times. Now it's changed to April. I ordered mine in July 2019. Also I'm finding the color is too vibrant for a bd finish. It should be more darker and matte finish.

They changed my flex payment date a few times. Now it's changed to April. I ordered mine in July 2019. Also I'm finding the color is too vibrant for a bd finish. It should be more darker and matte finish.
I figure a bit of dust may make it look better.

Mines got pushed back to April, this has officially topped Huñkbusters delay, unbelievable

After nearly three years waiting I finally unboxed mine today. It would have been more exciting two years ago and I'm not sure it was worth the three year wait but at least it's a nice figure.

It was the fastest diecast unboxing ever. I literally removed the figure, tore off the protective wrap, switched on the sculpt and snap arm/hand, and done. I appreciate that the arm is easily swapped. The rest of the accessories will eternally remain in the box. The battle damage looks good but not mind blowing, the sculpt looks great, and never ever display the back side of this figure.

After nearly three years waiting I finally unboxed mine today. It would have been more exciting two years ago and I'm not sure it was worth the three year wait but at least it's a nice figure.

It was the fastest diecast unboxing ever. I literally removed the figure, tore off the protective wrap, switched on the sculpt and snap arm/hand, and done. I appreciate that the arm is easily swapped. The rest of the accessories will eternally remain in the box. The battle damage looks good but not mind blowing, the sculpt looks great, and never ever display the back side of this figure.
You don't test the lights? To me putting batteries in is the most annoying part. The hype died 2 years ago for me

Yeah I skipped it this time too lol.

I was blown away by this figure. I think the BD could be sharped but otherwise this is a work of art.

I pre-ordered March 2020 and I have been pushed to April also. It has been a real battle to get this to us and, frankly, at this point I am battle-damaged.

Really a great looking figure. My only real complaint is that HT did not have the damage on his chest from his gauntlet arm light up. Shouldn't have been that hard since they lights in the area for the chest light.

Back