1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see how it's armored, but they still look way thinner than his fingers in his armor ever looked before. That's why in theaters I thought it was just his hand.

I wouldnt be surprised if it most likely his finger and in post was digitized to look like metal.
There's many behind the scenes videos where Downey is most of the time only wearing partial parts of the suits, a the whole suit was digitally created on post.

I wouldnt be surprised if it most likely his finger and in post was digitized to look like metal.
There's many behind the scenes videos where Downey is most of the time only wearing partial parts of the suits, a the whole suit was digitally created on post.
Wait, the suit is not real?

I wouldn’t be surprised if the RDJ wasn’t wearing a suit made of nanotech and was wearing a prop for CGI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait, the suit is not real?

Not even small part. Everything was CG

SkyGuy:

giphy.gif

Nope, suit wasn’t battle damaged then. He went offscreen then when Thanos had the gauntlet he was revealed to have battle damage.

then hot toys will find a reason to give us a “very damaged” special haha

then hot toys will find a reason to give us a “very damaged” special haha

I know you’re joking, but either way that wouldn’t happen because if his back has no damage in the movie they aren’t going to put it on the figure.

so who is going to pre-order this figure already?

im going to wait because the release date is just so far away before it released .....

Glad I didn't preorder the non battle damaged version. Just preordered the exclusive version. I had a $25 off coupon I needed to use by today and this was the one!

im going to wait because the release date is just so far away before it released .....

If you know you're going to order it at some point, I'd say the sooner the better either way unless the NRD is that much of a factor. This will likely still be available to order well over a year from now, but after it sells out there will still be people out there who say they "missed it" as if they didn't have nearly 2 years to decide. :lol

That being said, I can't guarantee it or anything, but i'm almost positive the release of this will be moved up at some point.

If you know you're going to order it at some point, I'd say the sooner the better either way unless the NRD is that much of a factor. This will likely still be available to order well over a year from now, but after it sells out there will still be people out there who say they "missed it" as if they didn't have nearly 2 years to decide. :lol

That being said, I can't guarantee it or anything, but i'm almost positive the release of this will be moved up at some point.

I think it will actually be delayed. Ive had early processing notices for maybe 5 figures out of the 100 or so i have. I've had way more delayed than 5.

I'd rather pay the NRD now for my peace of mind. Will be hard to track down the exclusive at a reasonable price once it sells out.

Glad I didn't preorder the non battle damaged version. Just preordered the exclusive version. I had a $25 off coupon I needed to use by today and this was the one!
Yeah, the $25 thank you coupon I got pushed me to PO early. Helped with mitigating CA taxes.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Preordered mine. Not the exclusive though because a Tupperware lid doesn't really appeal to me.

I also have the clean version on pre-order and am undecided whether to lose the £40 deposit or not.

I have, because I'm ordering from within NZ now, and both our well known sellers pre-sell out pretty quick. Mk50 (which arrived yesterday) did. Mk85 sold out ages ago. Thanos is still available to order though.

Back