1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can I order from KGHobby? I didn't see this figure on their website! :(

My options:
- eshop in my country: 2280 figure + 50 shipment = 2330 PLN
- SS: (446& - 40$ RP) + 70$ shipment + 94$ VAT = 2234 PLN
- ToyPanic: 385$ + 60$ shipment + 23$ PayPal charges = 1850 PLN / or with VAT 1900 PLN (but I never had to pay for it when I ordered figures from Malysia from other shops) - value of the package 100$
- KGHobby: 400$ + 55$ shipment = 1790 PLN / or with VAT 1840 PLN (but I never had to pay for it when I ordered figures from HongKong, from KGHobby) - value of the package 100$

You have to join their FB Sales site. Just search for them on FB and apply. Takes about a day or so.

I bought few times from KGHobby but first time using FB group. Send them PM with your email, after a day they should send you PalPal invoice. If you have an account on the website they will add an order to your account.

I bought few times from KGHobby but first time using FB group. Send them PM with your email, after a day they should send you PalPal invoice. If you have an account on the website they will add an order to your account.
Do they require full payment upfront?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It will be interesting to see what they do as i don't really see many places to put diecast on a "DC" Mark 1 (enought to make much of a weight difference anyway). 95% of the diecast on these things are in the legs and the legs on the MK1 are are pretty thin and open.

The could add weight to the stark body underneath the armor for weight i guess and leave the rest plastic. The MK1 2.0 still looks great so with updated HS, make it a little taller and update the paint to match the newer stuff and it would be perfect.

I'm sure if they just made all the exposed metal pieces die cast everyone would be happy.

Do they charge less buying through FB than their website?

Nice! That sounds really cool.

I’m personally skipping on this one, but I have Mk 42 to represent the IM trilogy, since that was my favorite solo IM armor, Mk 43 to go with the rest of my AoU Avengers, and then Mk 46 paired with CW Cap. If I get another one, it’ll probably be Mk 50.

The only EG figure I’ve gotten so far is Thanos, and that’s more just to represent him in general, since he appeared in GotG, AoU, IW, and EG, all in his armor.

Famous last words... :lol

With the digital copy released, wonder how many times I'll be watching this before we get the figure in hand. [emoji38]
eec7c60749460ab814b654800b14bf5e.gif

Never ordered a Iron Man figure from Hot Toys. I'm pre-ordered this one. Saved the best for last.

Those do lok like fingernails and not armored fingers .

They’re armored. The only reason misinformation spread about them being fingers is because of the tiny white glint of light on his middle finger that makes it look like a nail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They’re armored. The only reason misinformation spread about them being fingers is because of the tiny white glint of light on his middle finger that makes it look like a nail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're still covered by the suit but they lack the plating they normally have. My guess is Tony retracted the armor around them and left a "skin" of nanobots so he could snap.

Yeah looks armored. Screengrab with full brightness and contrast below.
11777d3fcb4bbc26572fd4eb82f4a872.jpg

I can see how it's armored, but they still look way thinner than his fingers in his armor ever looked before. That's why in theaters I thought it was just his hand.

Back