1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know when the Mark L (50) went up for pre-order ? I see it's still up on SS to pre-order.

Am just trying to roughly work out how long this guy (Mark 85 BD) will be up for pre-order. I know it is not an exact science, but seems could be several months at least. Especially with a delivery date currently set out at 2 years.

Anyone know when the Mark L (50) went up for pre-order ? I see it's still up on SS to pre-order.

Am just trying to roughly work out how long this guy (Mark 85 BD) will be up for pre-order. I know it is not an exact science, but seems could be several months at least. Especially with a delivery date currently set out at 2 years.

For Sideshow I would say up until a couple months before release. The Mark 50 is still up only because it was reissued.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to believe how many idiots are buying this figure, as a pre-sale on ebay right now.
Good luck chasing after sellers in 2 years, with no ebay/paypal buyer protection.

Seems like people are getting dumber and dumber with every passing year.

I know, literally makes ZERO sense to even bother pre-ordering this on eBay when it hasn't (and won't for a while) sold out on any of the local resellers regardless of where you live. I'd rather have paid a little more (and put a small NRD down) but have complete faith in getting the item than risk getting absolutely £0 in refunds and no figure to boot.

Crazy.

480 euros for this iron man, here in the netherlands....

480 eu = 538 USD
499 EUR in Germany... insane price, but also the best figure and most anticipated release in years.

I cancelled my pristine version and pre-ordered the battle damaged. I can‘t remember a time before ever being so excited about a figure release. Was really looking forward to getting the final IM armour, but the pristine version somehow never got me really engaged. Nevertheless, I ordered it. When the battle damaged version was announced, something „snapped“ inside of me and I knew: This is it. This is the Holy Grail. This is the centerpiece of my collection.
I feel like a child again that cannot wait for Christmas. I love this hobby...

Yeah, I agree this piece does seem like it would be the crown jewel, or the centerpiece of a collection.

Mine will be the crown jewel of my sixth scale Iron Man collection. I'll have Mark III and LXXXV representing the beginning and the end of Iron Man on one shelf, VI and L representing his other Avenger appearances (and XLIII with his AOU Avenger buddies) and LXXXV Battle Damaged version with Armoured Thanos on the top of the display unit..

Edit: Alternatively I could just put 3 and 6 together and 50 and 85 together, lol.. we'll see when we get that far

Nice! That sounds really cool.

I’m personally skipping on this one, but I have Mk 42 to represent the IM trilogy, since that was my favorite solo IM armor, Mk 43 to go with the rest of my AoU Avengers, and then Mk 46 paired with CW Cap. If I get another one, it’ll probably be Mk 50.

The only EG figure I’ve gotten so far is Thanos, and that’s more just to represent him in general, since he appeared in GotG, AoU, IW, and EG, all in his armor.

So much for 43 being the only IM displayed with the rest of his team and not going down the IM rabbit hole... :bunnydanc

Mine will be the crown jewel of my sixth scale Iron Man collection. I'll have Mark III and LXXXV representing the beginning and the end of Iron Man on one shelf, VI and L representing his other Avenger appearances (and XLIII with his AOU Avenger buddies) and LXXXV Battle Damaged version with Armoured Thanos on the top of the display unit..

Edit: Alternatively I could just put 3 and 6 together and 50 and 85 together, lol.. we'll see when we get that far

No Mark I? That should be the one to represent the beginning :)

When Hot Toys releases die-cast Mk I.. may God help us all.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hopefully they’ll announce the mark 1 within the next year. How well they’ve gotten with engineering you’d think they’d have to do an updated 1 to match the rest of the original armors in diecast. Saving the best for last maybe.

I've got the 4 w/ Gantry, and then have this on order, but I'd also probably cave for a DC Mk 1 since it's such a crazy design. But I guess the good news is that it'd be 2 years away at this point.

I've literally been saving all my RPs since I started collecting years ago for the DC Mk1. I really hope I'm not just sitting on hundreds of dollars for nothing :lol

Yeah, this, DC Mk I, and Plastic Avengers Mk Vii. I think the three will be my RDJ Iron Man collection. I'll be a happy camper.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It will be interesting to see what they do as i don't really see many places to put diecast on a "DC" Mark 1 (enought to make much of a weight difference anyway). 95% of the diecast on these things are in the legs and the legs on the MK1 are are pretty thin and open.

The could add weight to the stark body underneath the armor for weight i guess and leave the rest plastic. The MK1 2.0 still looks great so with updated HS, make it a little taller and update the paint to match the newer stuff and it would be perfect.

No Mark I? That should be the one to represent the beginning :)

Need a new Mk 1 to come along first, lol.. still, Mark 3 works as it's the first Hero suit Tony made. That's when he properly became Iron Man. And the Mark 2 is hard to count as it was only a plot device to foreshadow Tony being smarter in the game than Stone and his scientists.. (and give us a few screen time 'testing' lols)

Back