1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why the hell anyone delete such an amazing scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=52&v=m0H6GZxve2o

Pretty ****ed up how Gamora just walked away as if it was too mawkish for her. Which I suppose is in line with her character though. :lol

But I agree both this and the funeral scene should have been included. Surely one humorous scene could have been omitted in favor of one that shows IM’s friends and teammates that he’s shared the field of battle with so to speak for the last 11 years (including the 5 year gap between IW and EG), pay their respects to him actually on the battlefield to honor and recognize his sacrifice in for some what is the finale of the MCU. Especially since he’s the one that made it possible for all of the others to regain their lives, by him giving his.

Dropping to your knee for a fallen ally on the battlefield is not the same thing as a funeral, I thought it was very powerful and that should have stayed in the movie regardless of redundancy concerns.

Agreed. To me, it’s more powerful than a funeral when your allies recognize your sacrifice on the spot and grieve. One can say what they want about the film as a whole, but this is why I personally thought Superman’s death in BvS was well executed, because you had both the formal funeral, but also his fellow allies and combatants recognizing and honoring the sacrifice on the spot. Especially when you have characters such as Wonder Woman, and in this case, Captain America, Thor, and now Hawkeye (who now personally witnessed the death of two close friends in an act of self sacrifice for this fight), who have been in situations before where they lost an ally or themselves due to an act of self sacrifice and bravery, and recognize the power in it. This scene reminds me of the scene in BvS where Wonder Woman and Batman did the same for Superman.

Was always wondering if other people were around near Tony after the final snap other than the ~5 people who approached. Glad this answered that.

Not really bothered by this getting cut to avoid pacing issues, but it would've made that scene feel more complete.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Pretty ****ed up how Gamora just walked away as if it was too mawkish for her. Which I suppose is in line with her character though.

She did just help get her stepfather killed. Probably a confusing moment for her at least the 2014 version of her.

Pretty ****ed up how Gamora just walked away as if it was too mawkish for her. Which I suppose is in line with her character though.

It’s 2014 Gamora, she doesn’t know who anybody is. They probably purposely gave her her own frame to make a point of showing how she left, as the Guardians were looking for her at the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes sense. Which is why I said I suppose it’s in line for her character. Her 2014 character to be more specific.

Although he wasn’t her stepfather. He killed her mother, not married her. More like her surrogate father. :lol

While it’d be nice for it to have some damage on the back I won’t be displaying him back forward and will never see it so I’m cool with it. It’d be a nice touch tho if it did for sure

I wanted to say the same thing. If I want to see the back of my figures a have to rotate them :lol

About Gamora, now we know that she survived the Iron Man snap.

Re-watching the Tony vs Thanos scene, his back is definitely not clean or undamaged. But that is just a very early prototype so I'm not going to worry about that until we see it on display closer to it's release.

I also just noticed in that deleted scene that Carol is wearing the hero suit from her movie. I honestly like the endgame colors much more.

i hope they make him full damaged with the helmet and back incl.

Don’t mean to sound rude, but I don’t know how many times I need to say this. His helmet isn’t going to be damaged, because it wasn’t damaged in the movie. His helmet was broken off and he was out of nanites, similar to what happened in IW. That’s why the collar looks like it was ripped off. Hot Toys is just including a neck and helmet piece just cause. The collar is broken and ridged, implying the neck and helmet are ripped off, so the neck and helmet piece aren’t going to be damaged because it isn’t “canon” in the first place.

Re-watching the Tony vs Thanos scene, his back is definitely not clean or undamaged. But that is just a very early prototype so I'm not going to worry about that until we see it on display closer to it's release.

I also just noticed in that deleted scene that Carol is wearing the hero suit from her movie. I honestly like the endgame colors much more.

CM suit in ED is all CGI they decide late after filming was done to change it up.

Don’t mean to sound rude, but I don’t know how many times I need to say this. His helmet isn’t going to be damaged, because it wasn’t damaged in the movie. His helmet was broken off and he was out of nanites, similar to what happened in IW. That’s why the collar looks like it was ripped off. Hot Toys is just including a neck and helmet piece just cause. The collar is broken and ridged, implying the neck and helmet are ripped off, so the neck and helmet piece aren’t going to be damaged because it isn’t “canon” in the first place.

I didn’t even think about that. It kind of bothered me that he didn’t close his helmet right before snapping, but it makes sense that his helmet was fully gone. I should’ve remembered that’s how these suits work.

I didn’t even think about that. It kind of bothered me that he didn’t close his helmet right before snapping, but it makes sense that his helmet was fully gone. I should’ve remembered that’s how these suits work.

Finally my message is actually getting to people haha

This one works out at £340 from KGH, up from the regulars £288. I'm glad this is the last new armour as it's starting to get very ridiculous.

This one works out at £340 from KGH, up from the regulars £288. I'm glad this is the last new armour as it's starting to get very ridiculous.

I agree. I’m glad this will be my last iron man. After the L, VII, LXXXV and LXXXV BD all over $400 has been killer. Plus WM Mk IV and Armored Thanos over $400 it is ridiculous. Be glad when it’s all done and paid for

Question: Do you think we will be able to use the weapons that come on our BD Mark85 with our clean mark 85s? If so that would be awesome for the poses I have mind with my clean mark 85. My BD mark 85 I’m going simple snap/kneel....

Question: Do you think we will be able to use the weapons that come on our BD Mark85 with our clean mark 85s? If so that would be awesome for the poses I have mind with my clean mark 85. My BD mark 85 I’m going simple snap/kneel....

Yes they will work

Ok that USD25 'thank you' code did it..

Now time to bury this in the subconscious.. [emoji38]
105366b3825ba1e5fb1421d2a46e8351.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just want to be different and have a discussion for this.

Force/make me not to order this(BD Mark 85) guys.

Back