1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It says 2 years, but it could release a bit earlier. War Machine IV wasn't due until end of this year or early next year and it has already been released.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It could also release a bit later (Gamora, anyone?). Regardless, for those fellow Detolf displayers, I think we can all agree this is a “top row, middle shelf” figure when it does arrive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why HT ... why 2 years :impatient: :gah:

67733654_2360909487318084_6467430980599676928_n.jpg

I would take that timing with a grain of salt. This may go close to being their best selling figure ever. As they can't determine exact timing until global pre-orders are in, it's difficult for them to estimate especially on a really popular figure like this.

Many recent figures last year had lead times of 1 year across the board. Then as they got closer to release they pulled many forward.

This ends up with a win-win situation. HT does not disappoint with a delayed timing, and consumers are happy with getting the figure "earlier".

So in summary, I would expect to get this earlier than 2 years.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised at all if this figure gets an early release. That seems to be the habit of HT nowadays (Mk 50 accessory set, WM Mk 4). Given that the mold this figure is based off of (the Mk 85 clean version) would be finished over a year in advance, it makes me believe even strongly that there's a high likelihood this figure will be released well ahead of schedule.

And I thought the UK got fleeced with pricing, that said it's only currently listed on ONE store. Planet Action Figures don't have it yet and they usually have the no deposit option. Am tempted to wait for those guys purely based on how far away this thing actually is from being released, assuming (probably correctly) that the date HT have listed isn't just a place holder to cover themselves.

its insane here ...

Also never display this figure with the helmet, because the helmet is not damaged :lol

Why the hell anyone delete such an amazing scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=52&v=m0H6GZxve2o

Because they already have a funeral scene. It’s clear that they were deciding between the two. One of the criticisms of Endgame is that it wraps itself up too many times (not that I agree with that), but if you add this to the funeral, then Thor at Asgard and leaving with the Guardians, then Cap on the bench, and then Cap dancing with Peggy, then you can see why it was cut.

russo's gay lover scene or tribute to a fallen soldier..... i guess we know which one disney put on the cutting room floor

Personally, I think the funeral scene in the theatrical version is better than this cut scene. It's more comprehensive from a character perspective, you see everyone's faces and the anguish / respect versus the cut scene which I found a little difficult to account for everyone. Just my opinion.

Stormbreaker looks to be broken in the beginning of that clip. Gamora said to hell with that nonsense and bounced. haha. Yeah, I prefer the theatrical cut.

Dropping to your knee for a fallen ally on the battlefield is not the same thing as a funeral, I thought it was very powerful and that should have stayed in the movie regardless of redundancy concerns.

I’m sure he took some damage when Cull Obsidian hit him from behind hahah

But yeah ... hopefully they add some damage to the back during this two year wait.

That’s the game. If Marvel didn’t have back damage on the model, it’s not going to be added. Similar to the pristine neck and helmet piece shoved into the middle of a broken collar on the suit.

While it’d be nice for it to have some damage on the back I won’t be displaying him back forward and will never see it so I’m cool with it. It’d be a nice touch tho if it did for sure

Back