1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus. Two years!! I'm not even sure my (sadly terminal) mrs (who loves, gets a big kick out of, and fully supports my hobby) will even be around to see it by then.. :gah: .. I can't even contemplate spending die-cast Hot Toys levels of cash on pre-orders so far away..

Damn!! 2 years for this bad boy. Safe to say they can take a years worth of pre-orders and still have another year to fulfill them.

I have a decent amount of points to cover about half of this but I'm debating on whether or not to wait for Halloween and Christmas to get more points before I place a pre-order. I'm assuming this exclusive will be up for awhile.

Yea pre ordered him soon as I got rsvp. 2years is worth it for this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one’s a ways away! Pretty lame exclusive. I’ll let some rewards build or wait for a thank you gift card.

do you think they have a limit batch for the exclusive? you think is going to end fast in this day the PO for the exclusive or maybe I can wait until next month?

Yeah think I might have to pass on that shield. It looks cool in the proto pics but I suspect will look really cheap and plastic in hand, and just doesn't seem like it would be worth the $500 for shipping and taxes that it would cost me to go through Sideshow.

And this thing already comes with plenty other accessories.

do you think they have a limit batch for the exclusive? you think is going to end fast in this day the PO for the exclusive or maybe I can wait until next month?

I PO'd immediately because I simply want this locked in from the start. NRD paid, it will be mine. Peace of mind.

That said, I'm sure many on here would agree that this will be available for some time. This is presumably Hot Toys last big "hero armor" release until they finally decide to 3.0 the Mk1. I doubt HT would want to leave money on the table for an iconic piece like this.

If I had to guess I'd say this will be available to PO for AT LEAST a year. I'm no insider though so if you don't want to risk it, PO now.

Does this version missing 'removable chest plate' and 'back flap open' functions featured in normal version?
Anything else is different from normal version (other than obvious damaged parts)?

Jesus. Two years!! I'm not even sure my (sadly terminal) mrs (who loves, gets a big kick out of, and fully supports my hobby) will even be around to see it by then.. :gah: .. I can't even contemplate spending die-cast Hot Toys levels of cash on pre-orders so far away..

Genuinely very sorry to hear that. My condolences.

Wow that comment got lost in the excitement of the PO announcement. Really sorry to hear that.

Glad to see that HT are actually planning to release this. I thought it might go the way of the Millennium Falcon cockpit where they tease it over and over but its never put on PO. I think the demand for Iron Man is going down now finally so I'm glad this wasn't cancelled.

jk

Glad to see that HT are actually planning to release this. I thought it might go the way of the Millennium Falcon cockpit where they tease it over and over but its never put on PO. I think the demand for Iron Man is doing down now finally so I'm glad this wasn't cancelled.

jk

They are making neon Iron Man figures out of already released figures, rereleasing old figures and some of the prices on eBay for these are nuts so i am pretty sure the demand must still be there

Wow that comment got lost in the excitement of the PO announcement. Really sorry to hear that.

Thanks fellas. We talk about the figures all the time (Marvel movies and gaming are two boyish hobbies we both share), including the ones already pre-ordered now, which we are both looking forward to. I think that's the first time I've ever looked at a release date being so far away though that I thought.. "there's a real chance here...."

We're still trying to be positive for as long as possible though.. Although I've decided to stop collecting after Endgame (bar the odd exception) here's hoping she's one of those who defy the odds and we'll both be looking at the display cabinets when the Thor figure from "Thor 4: Love and Thunder" is finally added to the complete Thor collection.. Funny, it's only a few days ago I thought Fat Thor would be the last Thor figure ever made. lol

Thanks fellas. We talk about the figures all the time (Marvel movies and gaming are two boyish hobbies we both share), including the ones already pre-ordered now, which we are both looking forward to. I think that's the first time I've ever looked at a release date being so far away though that I thought.. "there's a real chance here...."

We're still trying to be positive for as long as possible though.. Although I've decided to stop collecting after Endgame (bar the odd exception) here's hoping she's one of those who defy the odds and we'll both be looking at the display cabinets when the Thor figure from "Thor 4: Love and Thunder" is finally added to the complete Thor collection.. Funny, it's only a few days ago I thought Fat Thor would be the last Thor figure ever made. lol

That’s good to hear. That’s all you really can do I suppose. Just make the best of the time that you have.

And yeah, it kind of makes one feel more comfortable about skipping on EG Thor, and seeing what the next version brings. :lol

Back