1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered. No way I was missing this. Even tho its got a few years before it’s release I just like that the order is locked down. Now to figure out Rocket & Iron Patriot. They are just releasing so close together with everything else next year it’s going to make it difficult with the rest of the line. I have 5 orders for this year (Stan Lee, Scarlet Spider, Gamora, Mark 7 & WM4) then 9 EG figures for next year and this the following. Still need to add Rescue as well.

Has anyone here ever ordered from ToyPanic.com or XL-Shop.com?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good, I"ll have 2 more years to put in more work on my Reward Points. Right now it's standing that I have to pay 222.1 for the BD Mark 85.

Exclusive preordered. I should have probably waited to get from timewalker for cheaper price and free shipping but decided to get the exclusive shield. Figure if I don't like the shield I could sell i t for the price difference and cost of shipping.

I'm gonna try for Timewalker. The shield would have to make up the price difference of shipping+tax at SSC since I'm in California and I don't think that'll happen. Plus Timewalker is usually a few bucks cheaper.

I'm gonna try for Timewalker. The shield would have to make up the price difference of shipping+tax at SSC since I'm in California and I don't think that'll happen. Plus Timewalker is usually a few bucks cheaper.

By Q3 2021 I would imagine that every online etailer will charge tax but I guess you never know. Plus they discount a bit usually and have the free ship like you said.

Has anyone here ever ordered from ToyPanic.com or XL-Shop.com?

I’ve ordered from ToyPanic. Got a Varian Wrynn 1/6 Warcraft figure from them through a preorder. Shipping to the US fro them wasn’t bad, maybe around $30? They are legit.

I’ve ordered from ToyPanic. Got a Varian Wrynn 1/6 Warcraft figure from them through a preorder. Shipping to the US fro them wasn’t bad, maybe around $30? They are legit.

Thank you! Just what I needed to hear. I think I’m going with ToyPanic. They only charge 20% down, whereas XL-Shop wants full payment up front.

Ordered the exclusive from Sideshow. I had a $25 off Marvel coupon about to expire. Had been hoping this would pop up for PO so I could use it.

Good, I"ll have 2 more years to put in more work on my Reward Points. Right now it's standing that I have to pay 222.1 for the BD Mark 85.
What will they let you use points for pre-orders already ordered?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

My second to last armor to purchase. I assume this means it will be more than two years until diecast MK 1 will be available.

Back